struggling on night shift

marah_rn

Hi. I have had a small amount of solids the last 3 days. no carbs so i hope i will still lose a bit. I was working nights last night and i find it quite hard to be keep awake just drinking water and no shakes to have. I had a shake this morning around 11am... didn't have anything after that. I was planning to have the second shake around 7pm and the third shake at 12 or 1am. Would that not affect my weight loss? Or should I just keep the normal times?

If it were me I'd have the shakes during the night, I don't know that keeping to set times has any effect on your weightloss, I never have mine at particular times and it doesnt stop me losing.

When you have shakes has no bearing on yourvlosses. Your losses are determined by your calorie I take. When I'm on nights I have one pack in the evening, 2 during the night and one when I get in. Have your shakes when they suit you best

Starlight said:
When you have shakes has no bearing on yourvlosses. Your losses are determined by your calorie I take. When I'm on nights I have one pack in the evening, 2 during the night and one when I get in. Have your shakes when they suit you best

Thanks. I'll do that then

Shikei85 said:
If it were me I'd have the shakes during the night, I don't know that keeping to set times has any effect on your weightloss, I never have mine at particular times and it doesnt stop me losing.

Thanks

Back