struggling to find appropriate snacks

I've seen it done, but just a bit worried about trying. That tip with the egg cup is great though! I think i'll try it that way

Ive not done it like that but remember seeing it on a cooking programme of some sort. Dont forget to push down hard and maybe a little twist too.

LOL! I'm so going to be covered in eggs! :D

Are all Fridge raider products ok? They look yummy- also how about cocktail sausages- I love those but i figured they must have all sorts of funny things in them!

cocktail sausages were quite high when i checked them...

firdge raiders, check each flavour individually as they all vary a lot!!

do you really need to snack? rather than stressing about what you can snack on why not bulk up your meals with more meat, then you wont be hungry to snack?

The roast chicken fridge raiders are the lowest i think. Im going to give the syrup a miss i think as id probably want more than just a drizzle. Mets if you do end up like that you MUST post a photo. Lol

Im really fussy too and find i go through moments where i will like them but they are very few and far between. When i like them i love them when i dont the thought makes me feel sick. See told you.....fussy and strange!!!

got the tikka fridge raiders from sainsburys, quite nice, just something to nibble on occasionally, but then made a mistake, saw cheese strings on offer, I have never tried them so I bought a packet. Very more ish, with my lack of willpower probably not a good idea.

Why not cook a curry or the butter chicken and drain the juice off of ant left overs (if there are any) nad pick at that. I made butter chicken but added a little curry powder too and it was scrummy, also had some cold for work with salad.

Why not cook a curry or the butter chicken and drain the juice off of ant left overs (if there are any) nad pick at that. I made butter chicken but added a little curry powder too and it was scrummy, also had some cold for work with salad.

That sounds lovely, message to self, 'must get more organised'

Sweet Jesus Jim, those photos are unbelievable!!! You are fecking A-MZ-ING!!!!!
Well done & for keeping it off for so long, your life must have been completely transformed :D:D

Last edited:
LOL, I see you've passed the magic 50 posts marker so you can see sig photos and stuff Sharon. LOL

Back