Struggling to get back on the wagon...

ChubLock

Silver Member
After a week being well and truly off-plan since Friday 23rd after a rather luscious holiday in the Dartmoor sunshine I am really struggling to get back on track. I was doing so well and I was 1lb off having lost two and a half stone but I can gurantee I've gained at least 7lbs - I swear my clothes are already tighter after one week of over-indulgence and no exercise.

I keep tossing between "oh sod it, it was a holiday and that's what they're for" to "OMG I've ruined all the hard work I've put into it so far and if I keep yo-yoing up and down it's going to take me 5 years to lose weight".

What a mare!!

I'm the same ... I did so well when I started; lost two stones; felt completely motivated ... it was almost too easy! i've now put at least one stone back on, and every morning vow this will be the day I start looking after myself again. We can do it. Remember how great you felt when you were doing well, and how rubbish it feels to be out of control. Make yourself something yummy (and low calorie) for breakfast, and go girl!

Back