Struggling to have my HEX A

On the se website they say its fine to split so long as you measure accurately and don't split something that has two parts to it like an option to gave a cereal bar and a ryvita

I am having the same problem- I try and eat super free until tea time and then have free foods with my SF. I am full before I want to eat HEX B and HEX B - I cannot help myself even though I plan

I don't its imperative to have your full quota every single day. If you struggle one day I'm sure its fine.

I do tend to split mine though, as long as it's measured and not guessed its fine. I have half my milk allowance during the day and then 20g reduced cheddar at tea time sprinkled on my tea.

I struggle to have my HEX A. I want to eat bread all day instead. I don't drink tea and I hate having cereal unless I have to cause I feel like im wasting my HEX B. On a green day I get excited for all the HEX's and I almost never have any of them cause im so full by bedtime! Yikes.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

I have another question about bein on a red day and your HEX b choice. Can u have normal potatoes still or do u have to have new potatoes or baking potatoes??

They have to be new or jacket as the skin has the fibre in it

Back