Struggling to lose weight

lizxoxo

I've been eating all the right things but I just seem to keep maintaining. Here's what I've been eating:

Breakfast- Activia 0 percent fat vanilla yoghurt

Lunch- Salad leaves with chicken chunks

Dinner- varies but usually chicken with veg, salad or spaghetti bolognese

Any advice would be really appreciated!! Feeling really low at the moment. I've been eating this now for around three weeks with a maintained weight every week.

You aren't eating enough. A yoghurt for breakfast isn't enough food. You need something else too, if you can't manage it, how about a mid morning snack? You may find throwing a few healthy snacks into the mix might boost things.

First thing first, are you tracking your calories? You need more variety with your protein and veggies and for the spaghetti bolognese that really isn't the best choice for optimal nutrition. Its high in fats and carbs with protein being the smallest factor and that is going to be messing up your fat loss. Start by accurately tracking what you eat, so measure it, and account for it even all the licks, bits and nibbles. Once you see how much you are eating then you need to subtract 200-500 calories from that.

Plug in your credentials here and it will help estimate your calorie needs to lose fat. Now you might have to adjust them slightly. https://manytools.org/handy/bmr-calculator/

Right now its what and how much you eat.

How are your activity levels? What are you doing to workout?

I've been eating all the right things but I just seem to keep maintaining. Here's what I've been eating:

Breakfast- Activia 0 percent fat vanilla yoghurt

Lunch- Salad leaves with chicken chunks

Dinner- varies but usually chicken with veg, salad or spaghetti bolognese

Any advice would be really appreciated!! Feeling really low at the moment. I've been eating this now for around three weeks with a maintained weight every week.

Back