Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Struggling to stay motivated.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JSMole, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm over half way to my target goal and I'm struggling to stay motivated, I don't feel really fat any more (even though I'm not thin yet, I am comparatively).

Has anyone got any good tips to get over this?

Cheers,

Jan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey...
    Just wanted to say your doing really well, I am sure you are looking great already as your target weight is quite low.. What is it in stones as I am the same height as you was just wondering.. I might change my target weight as I get closer..

I would say picture yourself in a bikini or favourite dress that you want to be in and if you really want to get there you will hon.. or are you feeling comftable where you are as you are looking good and perhaps that is a weight that you should maybe be at, have you been lower before?

Good luck x

4. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My target weight is 8 1/2 stones, which is 1 stone more than I was in my 20's. It is low but I want to have 1/2 a stone to play with once I stop the diet, so the eventual plan is to be between 8.5 and 9 stone. The lowest I have been in years is around 9st 8, after a weight watchers diet 3 or 4 years ago.

I'm going to review it at 9 stone though and play very much by how I'm feeling and looking as the weigh gets lower.

The clothes thing is a great idea thanks, I don't have a bikini though (never have had one - much to shy) but I do have a dress that I would love to be able to get into.

Jan

5. JSMole

JSMole Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Perhaps I should get some before, on the way and after pictures as well, you look fantastic in yours, that might help with the motivation.

Jan

6. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    seeing some of the photos on here really keeps me motivated! and i have a load of dresses cut out of magazines on my fridge as my goal!
    I have also set some non-food related goals for when i am at my goal....sky diving, 5k and 10k run (all for charity) and then a chanel suit for work...always dreamed of having one of those!!!

Your doing super so you just need to visualise what is going to be most important to you at the end of it hun!

Well done so far
    xxx

7. batlo8

batlo8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.92%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Not a tip as such but I, and one of my friends but did that last time round and just gave up, and here we both are back to square one and plus a few lbs! If you genuinely feel happy now then maybe talk to your CDC about moving up the plans?
    Otherwise, all the ideas stated are great motivators. The phot thing I find particularly helpful x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.