Struggling to stay on plan

After having a terrible Christmas I have been back on plan since yesterday but must admit I am struggling! I have decided not to have syns for a while to see if that reduces my weight loss for next week is this a good idea or not!? I'm out for a meal tomor and drinks then out on mon god this is hard. Is anyone else feeling like me?

If you don't have your syns you're more likely to fall off plan! so have your 5-15 syns a day!

Just make good choices when out for your meal and stick to something like vodka and diet coke if you're going to drink!

Hi ya thanks for the advice I think your right As I seem to want it more. I will be good tomor : ) how have you done over Christmas? Have you weighed on yet?x

Hi ya thanks for the advice I think your right As I seem to want it more. I will be good tomor : ) how have you done over Christmas? Have you weighed on yet?x

I did crap lol gained 3 1/2lbs but was expecting it! Going to a party tomorrow night (none of us can get NYE babysitters) and i'm only bringing a 1/4 bottle of vodka (40 syns) so I won't be tempted to drink anymore and sabotage my weight loss this week

Back