Struggling today :(

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
I am struggling so much, it's not that I want to eat food but I am feeling so rough!
I've got a terrible headache, feel sick, tired & I've even got the shakes!

I know this will pass once I'm in ketosis but I really don't like this :( xx

Hey xxtashaxx, I know exactly how you feel today! I don't know whether its because I'm just stressed from work but I've been exactly the same as you yesterday and the day before. It will pass though! Just gotta remember your goals and how good you'll feel when in Ketosis xxxx

Ride it out. Things will settle. A headache is usually a sign of not drinking enough water. How much are you drinking?

Everyone is different and some find it easier than others, but if you can stick to the plan the diet does work. Just stay focused.

As the others have said, you'll get through it, maybe just have your favorite soup/shakes until it passes :)

xxtashaxx said:
I am struggling so much, it's not that I want to eat food but I am feeling so rough!
I've got a terrible headache, feel sick, tired & I've even got the shakes!

I know this will pass once I'm in ketosis but I really don't like this :( xx

I could have wrote the exact same on my first few days- infact I think I did lol! It is horrible and quite scary especially when you get the shakes but it WILL pass and you will feel on top of the world! Stick with it, you won't regret it x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
I could have wrote the exact same on my first few days- infact I think I did lol! It is horrible and quite scary especially when you get the shakes but it WILL pass and you will feel on top of the world! Stick with it, you won't regret it x

I agree, felt awful to start but it really does get better. If it stayed that bad no one would stick to it.
GSQ

thank you, i've had 3 ltrs of water today. Right now I'm trying to drink my chocolate shake but it's so salty! How does everyone eat this stuff? x

xxtashaxx said:
thank you, i've had 3 ltrs of water today. Right now I'm trying to drink my chocolate shake but it's so salty! How does everyone eat this stuff? x

This time next week you will think it's tastes rather nice lol! I hated it to begin with, tasted like mould lol! But now it is my fav, strange how tastebuds change so quickly x

I add a spoon of Nescafe Expresso to the Banana, Chocolate and Vanilla shakes. If you're a coffee lover they taste great that way. Why not give it a try and see if you like them like that?

I've struggled today too but have stuck with it and will get to bed tonight 100% TS.

Stick in there, the horrid feelings will pass and you will be so glad that you persevered.
x

It might be your body going into ketosis. The day that I had the shakes, horrible headache etc, I woke up the next morning feeling like i'd been sucking pennies in my sleep!

I woke up the next morning feeling like i'd been sucking pennies in my sleep!

OMG yes to that metallic taste lol!

But do keep at it guys, distract yourself, or sleep.... as I did lol.

I'm into day 6 now and can honestly say I haven't felt this good in a long time. So much energy!

Please believe me, get through the next 24-48 hours, dont quit, dont cheat, and you'll be there.

hey your doing so good, and i have that all yet to come, i started on the 10th and would love 2 stone by august 6th aswell (wedding day) so we can do it hun xx x

Back