Struggling today

flashharry

Silver Member
Hi all

hoping for some words of inspiration - or maybe just a kick up the arse!
I've been on the plan for 4 weeks, really surprised/impressed/stunned by how well it's working for me, 16lbs off so far, 111 to go! In that time I've been away on a caravanning trip, out for dinners/lunches, girls birthday weekend with my cousin, BBQ, fathers day pub lunch (I asked for new potatoes instead of roast and skipped pudding) etc, and through it all I've managed to make sensible choices and stay on plan. I'm exercising and drinking water. I even resisted the chocolate cornetto's and chocolate muffins my sister brought round yesterday! Doing well with the weight losses as a result has meant I haven't felt deprived or resentful at all, I've felt very positive and in control, even slightly smug. I'm still having some chocolate and biscuits, staying within my syns.
So why, today, for no particular reason, can I not stop thinking about food I can't have and want to go and indulge in a food frenzy at the vending machine? Aaargh...:confused:

There is no food you can't have as long as it is within your syns. If you don't have the sysns, would a low cal hot chocolate drink hit the spot?

Or remove all temptation by being penniless. No pennies, no vending machine.

Well done on your loss so far. Sounds like you have your head around it and will do well.

Thanks silly sausage, I do have syns, but one of those low will power days where I fear the danger is if I start I may not be able to stop!

We have a cashless system at work where you load money onto a card which is also my security card so need to have it with me at all times, so no getting out of it by leaving my pennies at home :sigh:

I would write a list of all the reasons you started to slim with SW in the first place - make sure you keep that focus now.

As you have lost a great amount of weight in such a short time - your body might be starting to crave certain foods you have cut out.

Dont give in - be strong - have a look on here for recipe ideas, look at the inspirational photos, and perhaps get cooking up some low syn sweet snacks to keep you on track and feeling like a treat!

x

Well done so far!!!

Inspiration just look at my posts lol n say u don't wanna be like me!!! I keep falling of the wagon have gained 3 lb in last 2 weeks n got first beach holiday in year coming up!!! Arghh!

Thanks guys, did end up being a bit naughty last night (too many biscuits!) but dusted myself off this morning and back on plan today.

Back