Struggling today ......

It's a group on Facebook xx just have a search for it and request to join x

If you look up Laurence brown or platinum players on YouTube there are loads of videos too x

Brilliant videos on you tube...I stuck the link into a post in my diary I think, check it out.

:D Zillions of results came up for platinum players so i plumped for the first one and have sent a request to join. How will we all recognise each other? My name is completely different on fb but on my picture i am stood at the stern of a boat hiding behind a large Spanish flag!

Froggy I'm the same person on FB, I only just joined yesterday so keeping a small group of family and fellow CWP friends.
Go ahead and add me if you want!

That's me huni, just got your friend request pop up on my phone.... And I went....who?!? Lol!!! Now I know who it is :)
Will go accept it xxx

:D Ooh this is so good for motivating me!

i just looked back on fb through all my photos, they are mainly from 2010 when I weighed just over 8 stone. I want to get there again, I know its low but its the natural weight for my frame. I think its going to be long and slow but that's ok as long as i keep aiming for it.

hahaha...I tried on my jeans today and I got them up an inch further than last week...I seem to have lost weight so far just from my legs!!

WOW Congratulations!!!! I am starting my SS tomorrow morning. I hope I do just as we'll as you. Any tips would be truly welcomed!!! X

Honey, just stick with us...I was were you were last week. Drink Drink Drink water, crush ice with ur shakes, and just keep a good routine going with your shakes and water.
And come back here whenever you need support :D

No you won't recognise me from my username.....but mrs Bligh knows who I am now so can point you in the right direction :) I should show as recently added, first name Rebecca xx

Hi honey, we will do our very best to motivate you and help you thru ur 1st week, it will be hard, have no illusion, but we have all been there, and will help get u thru if u feel like wobbling!!!
Good luck, ketosis awaits at day 4, aim at that! I wrote day 1,4,7,10 & 14 on the calendar and gave myself a little treat with each ticked milestone.... Like a relaxing shower, or get hubby to do foot massage, sit down with a chapter of Christian grey etc etc.....before my treats revolved around food, but not anymore!!
After day 14 it's becoming a habit and ur on ur way....shakes/water day in day out, as easy as breathing :)
Keep us posted on how u r getting on :) xxx

Do u want me to friend suggest them both Rebecca? Or is it Becky or Bex?!? Got so many friends and family that are Rebecca, I never get it right lol xxx

Back