Struggling tonight...

louizekj

Silver Member
Hey guys...

Really struggling to not think about food tonight. I'm fed up cos my bf has gone back to manchester and my exams start tomorrow :sigh: I know i'm not hungry and it's all in my head but thats whats driving me insane. I've been jogging on the wii, had a bath, done my nails etc etc, it's taking so much willpower to stay away from the kitchen :( xx

Do you have scales?? Get a carrier bag - keep loading it with tins of beans or anything heavy until it reaches 10.5lb .... pick up the bag - walk around ... yep that's what you were carrying around prior to losing last week!

Stay strong!

oh keep it your doing good ive got 4 kids and my house is always a tip so that seems to be doing the trick for me lol
Lisaxx

Hey i know it taken willpower so far....but just remember you are actually doing it just now, stop thinking of the future and be proud of that fact you have gotten where you are cos of your choices.

You had a great week last week dont mess it up cos of an emotional/stressful time it will pass and you will be more stronger and proud of yourself for coming through it

keep going x
sam x

Thanks Beverley, thats made me laugh. I can just picture myself wandering around my flat with a bag of tins of baked beans hanging from my arm, lol xx

Thanks guys...guess it's just cos i'm worried about exams tomorrow really. I always used to pick at food when i was worried about something. Trying to keep myself occupied by being on here xx

Lousie.....Don't even think about it.... you are stronger hun ...don't lett eh food win!!!! Now off to bed with ya and have an early night xxxxx If you havent had all your shakes take a hot choc or choc peppermint one up with you xx

Thanks Beverley, thats made me laugh. I can just picture myself wandering around my flat with a bag of tins of baked beans hanging from my arm, lol xx

Good - laugh away ... but 10.5lb is great!! Don't lose it add to it!! Next week I'll be telling you to put a stones worth of baked beans in a bag!

Look we have all had nights like this and guess what? If you cheat you feel crap and disgusted with yourself and if you don't you wake up the next day feeling a million dollars!!! Hang in there!

Lousie.....Don't even think about it.... you are stronger hun ...don't lett eh food win!!!! Now off to bed with ya and have an early night xxxxx If you havent had all your shakes take a hot choc or choc peppermint one up with you xx

Can't say that i get told to get to bed by another woman all that often, lol. I know your right Nic, just been one of those days i think. Didn't help that i was dreaming about Jelly Tots last night haha x

Look we have all had nights like this and guess what? If you cheat you feel crap and disgusted with yourself and if you don't you wake up the next day feeling a million dollars!!! Hang in there!

Oh i know i won't cheat. My head is telling me i want to but i never have done and don't intend to! Just need to snap myself out of it!xx

There's always a first time for everything...good luck for tomorrow xxx:D

I hope your right Lillie! Thank you :) i'll do as i'm told now lol xx

night lou

Come on louize babe stick with it You've kept me going today so I know you'll be fine. If you want you can borrow my puppy she constantly s**ts in the kitchen so if that doesn't keep you out of there nothing will. Good luck with the exams tomorrow and think of how slim you'll look when you get the results. x

Back