struggling week 4

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lampkinprecious, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lampkinprecious

lampkinprecious Member

Hi everyone. I was totally focused but this week I have really struggled:cry:Today has been my sons birthday and I have had chocolate cake - :sigh: I have lost 21 lb so far and I am beginning to loose motivation:cry:I have to do this........I think it is my totm approaching cause I am craving sweet things (I dont usually - I usually crave chips, crisps etc. Oh well - tomorrow is another day x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Keep on track hun. One bit of chocolate cake in itself won't hurt- but brace yourself -it'll be harder to get back to SS tomorrow but you CAN do it!! I planned a break of one evening and one day and was then pathetic for days on end !!! It's hard to get back on once you fall- so your attitude of tomorrow is another day is a great one - just don't let today keep you off the diet for days like I did!!
    gOOD LUCK XXX

4. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

Go on a shopping trip, take the bus train car and go to a town you have not been to before , look at all them lovely clothes , while looking at them think , that will be me very soon , see how you feel after the shopping trip ok ?

5. slimJO40

slimJO40 Member

im at the same stage as you, and have struggled the last week, maybe its a week 4 thing,just put it behind you, its a new month and you could easily lose a stone this month,

6. FunellaFox

FunellaFox Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    reductil
    I was exactly like that after 4 weeks and was losing motivation & willpower, but believe me it gets better! After a couple of weeks of v little or no loss it soon gets you motivated again :eek:
    Just hang in there hun x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.