struggling week 4

Hi everyone. I was totally focused but this week I have really struggled:cry:Today has been my sons birthday and I have had chocolate cake - :sigh: I have lost 21 lb so far and I am beginning to loose motivation:cry:I have to do this........I think it is my totm approaching cause I am craving sweet things (I dont usually - I usually crave chips, crisps etc. Oh well - tomorrow is another day x

Keep on track hun. One bit of chocolate cake in itself won't hurt- but brace yourself -it'll be harder to get back to SS tomorrow but you CAN do it!! I planned a break of one evening and one day and was then pathetic for days on end !!! It's hard to get back on once you fall- so your attitude of tomorrow is another day is a great one - just don't let today keep you off the diet for days like I did!!
gOOD LUCK XXX

Go on a shopping trip, take the bus train car and go to a town you have not been to before , look at all them lovely clothes , while looking at them think , that will be me very soon , see how you feel after the shopping trip ok ?

im at the same stage as you, and have struggled the last week, maybe its a week 4 thing,just put it behind you, its a new month and you could easily lose a stone this month,

I was exactly like that after 4 weeks and was losing motivation & willpower, but believe me it gets better! After a couple of weeks of v little or no loss it soon gets you motivated again :eek:
Just hang in there hun x

Back