Struggling with appetite

Meep

I'm now starting my 4th week (3rd on cruise) and I'm struggling to eat as I am just not hungry.

Yesterday I managed to have

1 boiled egg
1 yogurt with cinnamon and oatbran
Couple of bits of leftover chicken
1 chicken breast as dukan curry

I had about 4 litres of water and a few coffees oh and a little bit of sugar free jelly.

My weight is dropping so not stalling yet so was wondering if this is okay?

If not, is there anything small but highly dense in protein I can eat?

Why so much water?

you need to have 1-1.5 grams of protein for each kilo you weigh.

How about swapping the yogurt for something with a higher protein pay off.

It's so hot over just now (Middle East) that the water is easy - I used to do LL and Cambridge so since then I've always been a big water drinker.

I'm going to the supermarket after work and will visit the butcher counter and see if I can get some lean cuts of beef/mince etc.

I was also thinking about beef jerky or biltong but I'll need to check the nutritional info as not sure if they are just protein or not.

Will look at other breakfast things apart from yoghurt.

Thanks!

Biltong tends to be better than jerky for added stuff, both are pretty expensive over here but great for snacks.

Its a lot of water - was worried it was ruining your appetite but with a different climate I guess it makes sense - and the hot weather wont make you hungry either.

Its a lot of water - was worried it was ruining your appetite but with a different climate I guess it makes sense - and the hot weather wont make you hungry either.

I'm either indoors with the AC (the office is FREEZING!) or I'm outside and it's too hot - I'm never happy lol.

Going to post today's plan on the menu board and see if it's any better.

I bought some biltong yesterday and it's darned expensive here too - won't be doing that again!

Back