Struggling with plan

Mrs JJ

I am struggling to get my head round the plan, I am enjoying the freedom it gives me but by time I come home I'm starving and eat my way through the kitchen.

Should I go back to weight watchers, I know that plan having done it for ages and lost and gained weight over the years?

I'm always really hungry after work too. I try to have some bananas to hand because they're quite filling and stave off the hunger on my way home, until I can cook a meal. Sometimes I end up eating 3 a day. I also pick at free foods like crab sticks, cooked ham and pickles while I'm cooking. I do worry that all the snacking will mean I'm eating too many calories to lose weight, but it's all 'free' food so I suppose I'm testing out whether you really can eat as much of it as you like! I only joined SW four weeks ago and I confess I've had a few serious blow-outs (hundreds of Syns) in that time but I've still lost 9.5 lbs, so it still seems to be working. This week I'm aiming for a whole week without a binge x

Last edited:
You should never be hungry on SW. What are you having for your dinner, is it big enough to keep you satisfied all afternoon? Are you able to snack at work?

You need to make sure you eat till you ae full and then only eat if you are genuinly hungry. Which it sounds like you are. Make sure your meals are substantial enough and keep snack such as fruit, hifi bars, yogurts, mug shots, low syn crisp with you incase of hunger. You could also prepare something to keep in the firdge to snack on while you cook your evening meal. Like carrot stick, boiled eggs.

Do you plan you meals, I just quickly note down what I'm going to eat the next day before I go to bed. I do meals first incase of any HEX and syns then plan my snacks as well. Make sure you drinking plenty of water as sometimes thirst can be mistaken for hunger. Speak to your cons if you don't understand the plan properly she will be happy to explain it all to you again. Good luck.

Back