Struggling with slimming world lunches

charliechi

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can take to work for lunch. I start work at 7.30am and finish at 6pm so it's a long day to not eat a lot. I normally take nimble bread, apple and yoghurt but it's not filling me up. I would love any new ideas.
Thank you!

SW quiche, pasta n sauce (hot or cold) with superfree veg & chicken, batchelors savoury rice again with superfree veg and chicken or other meat.

These are what I take. There are other possibilities it all depends on what facilities you have. You could also have a mugshot along with your sandwich.

Thank You! It's a real big help! I've just had a quorn chicken curry which was nice! When I know what to eat it's easy! :)

hello!
When I'm at work I take jacket potatoes (cook them on a morning) with fillings from tuna to beans, pasta and sauce (again cook on a morning), spaghetti bolognaise (cook the pasta on a morning I use Fusilli when I'm taking this to work and just bung it in the microwave), loads of fruit, mug shots, ermm this is aslong as you have a microwave at work! Them pasta shots are 0.5 syns each I think! How about sandwich from your healthy extras or alpen bars or cereal?
hope this helps x

Back