Step 1 Sole Source + Struggling with SS+ - not loosing? Any ideas?

May54

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading all your stories for ages, finally decided to 'go for it' and started SS+ three weeks ago. I am finding it quite easy to stick to and the results were really good for the first two weeks (5lbs & 5lbs), then last week (wk3) I only lost two pounds... Which I know is still a loss, but this week so far have only lost one pound :sigh: Am due my weekly weigh in tomorrow, but I can't see it changing from this morning.

I'm not cheating (honest) :) and am trying to get some ideas as to why..? I drink around 5 pints of fluid a day - black coffee, water and peppermint tea, weigh my food for the evening and am sooo frustrated. Has anyone else experienced this? or does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...I'm desperate to know what is going wrong...:confused:

x

How did you get on with your last weight in?

I dont think your doing anything wrong its just your body adjusting I would say

Im sure you did good, has your consultant said anything about your plan and weight loss. Im on SS but, when I move up and if this happens to me I think I will go back to SS for a week to shock my body, that may help..xx

Hi Sharr76,

Thanks for your reply... Last week was only 2pounds...so when I have my meet tomorrow with consultant, will ask her.

I think you are right, maybe I should step into SS for a few days or a week, see if that kick starts things again..

How did you get on with your last weight in?

I dont think your doing anything wrong its just your body adjusting I would say

Im sure you did good, has your consultant said anything about your plan and weight loss. Im on SS but, when I move up and if this happens to me I think I will go back to SS for a week to shock my body, that may help..xx

Let us know how you get on, I'm sure you will be fine. I would move to SS for a week to see what happens if I were you. x

I really wouldn't worry ! You are losing !! 12 lbs in 3 wks ?? I would say thats pretty good ! You are not going to lose 5lbs every wk !!! Everybody has slow weeks ! Stick with it and don't get on the scales before your weigh in !!good luck x

Let us know how you get on, I'm sure you will be fine. I would move to SS for a week to see what happens if I were you. x

juliebags: I really wouldn't worry ! You are losing !! 12 lbs in 3 wks ?? I would say thats pretty good ! You are not going to lose 5lbs every wk !!! Everybody has slow weeks ! Stick with it and don't get on the scales before your weigh in !!good luck x

Hi Shar76 and juliebags

Just had weigh in and yep one pound this week...:( Talked it through and went through my food diary, and the counsellor thinks it may be that I am eating two porridges a day... The first two weeks I had a porridge for breakfast, shake for lunch & shake for tea then for dinner a small 200cal meal in the evening.. and I was loosing 5lbs each week.. The last two weeks I have had porridge breakfast and lunch then a shake or lemon bar and 200cal meal...

Am going to try SS no food for a few days and also drop porridge to once a day and see what happens..

Will keep you posted ! Thanks for your support

Back