struggling with yoghurt

mrs lever

ive probably put this in the wrong place but i quite enjoy eating yoghurts, however i have eaten muller lights to death now and they are making me heave lol :cry:I dont like yoghurts with bits in but what else can i have syn free ??????

I know what you mean, there are many other yogurts you can have that are syn free...what about the shape "fuller for longer" ones?
Do you like cottage cheese? Very low fat varieties are free, also Hartley's low sugar jelly pots are 1/2 syn each, they make a nice change to yogurt!

You could try Total greek yogurts. I love the 2% one for 1/2 a syn but you could have the 0% one with a sprinkle of sweetener or even better a tsp or two of honey. Or maybe even a little sweetener and honey so you have all the natural sweetness for fewer syns.

i have hust bought the banana custard ones as i think they do taste more like a pudding than a yogurt

There's a thread that has all syn free yoghurts. Get a list and shop for them, see which one's you like :)

weightwatchers do some citrus yogurts that are smooth and syn-free. I also like natural yogurt with either fruit added or a teaspoon of cocoa (1 syn).

As Yasmine says there is an extensive list of syn free yoghurts in the sticky section at the top of this sub-forum. It should keep you going for a while!

You could try Total greek yogurts. I love the 2% one for 1/2 a syn but you could have the 0% one with a sprinkle of sweetener or even better a tsp or two of honey. Or maybe even a little sweetener and honey so you have all the natural sweetness for fewer syns.

I like the 2% Total as well - I put some lemon curd in it and stir well. It goes all creamy and smooth - delicious!!

I keep looking for this but never seem to see it. Does it actually say 2% in big lettering on it or is it just the ordinary Total greek yoghurt?

Back