Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jo125, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Today is day 10 and i'm really struggling, i was 2hrs late having my 1st meal replacement and i'm finding it so hard to drink all this darn water, i'm now just about to have my 2nd meal replacement

I'm so tired and my head is pounding my head ache did go away on wednesday but its back

To make it worse my daughter wanted cheese and crackers and thats my fav, she wanted to share it with me. Now i have to go and cook my other half dinner for when he comes home from work as we gotta rush out thos evening:mad:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Finishing on CD
    I know it is a struggle, especially when you have to cook aswell. Keep strong and focus on the reason your doing this. You had a fantastic loss in your first week and I bet you have a good one on your second week. Good luck and stick with it .. you can do this x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.