Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Today i have woken up with a stinking cold and I go away tonight typical!!

I am hungry and have been all day had 3 litres of water just mkaing my 2nd shake but all I can think of is food.

Really want to quit today!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi bo lady,are you going on holiday if so do you plann to eat or stay on shakes?xx
  4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

I plan on sticking with shakes and bars!!!
    It is just down to Cornwall for a week with my family so no boozy sessions but prob a lot of meals out!!! But il be there with a bar or a tetra!!
  5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hope you feel better,and have a lovely timexx
  6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Well done for having such a positive framme of mind.

Sorry you are feeling so yukky - hopefully they'll pamper you.

And you'll come home much slimmer, and have hopefully had a nice rest.
  7. misstiny

misstiny Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Hope you are okay now bo_lady

Dont QUIT!!!! Just try and think why you did this to begin with and you'll see it will be worth it in the end......and looking at your are doing great.:hug99:

Keep it up!!!;)
  8. sophie2324

sophie2324 Full Member

It always the way when your ill that you want something to eat! Try to work through it - i find when im hungry that having some water helps (sometimes) Keep your chin up and hope your feeling better soon....
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.