Struggling

plymgirl75

Hi all I'm really struggling at the moment and just cant seem to find the motivation to get back into it. I had my add a meal week and have struggled every since! It's not helped that it was my dad's 60th birthday this weekend with meals out and a party and have another two meals coming up. I havent put any weight on but have only lost 3lb in the last three weeks which is understandable but I now need a kick up the bum to get me back into it!

Hi plymgirl, I'm in the same boat as you, and really struggling to get back being strict. I've just committed to myself that tomorrow will be a whole TS day. I need to break the habits I've got into over the last couple of weeks. Let's do this together... we're at a similar BMI, and we just need to break through this barrier, and get to 'overweight' as our next step!

I know this feeling too :( my hubby put 2lbs on this week, it was aamw! Not sure how because we only had small chunks of chicken or tuna! No carbs or anything! Anyway this has meant we have had a binge today and gone to Asda and bought slimming world food. We are having a week of that, then we will make the decision whether to restart Exante or not.
I think we will be back. I think we under appreciated just how well Exante fits into our lives! No pots, no shopping no horrible stomach pains of feeling too full!
Small weightloss with no real effort is good, I think we will be back lol - just talked myself into it ;)

were all in the same boat why dont you come and join our 7 day challenge its helping me get through 7 days.

Thanks RachelI think thats what I need to do, it's not helping with it being half term this week so I'm not at work and have picked up to many bad habits and need to get back on the straight and narrow. I think 3 days TS for me before going out on Saturday night. I think the eating out is the hardest thing as I never know what to pick, can never see anything low carb. Im going to a greek place on Saturday so does anyone have any suggestions as to what to eat? My biggest nightmare has been bread these last few days, even tho I haven't gained I am so bloated and don't like the feeling. How long will this take to go? Im still a novice after all these weeks. x

Thanks lil and spiro, its hard isn't it. I keep thinking I'm going to give up exante but then look back to the good results when I stuck to it.

I think I need to go back onto the 7 day challenge spiro as it did help.

I think I stayed away from here to long a need to log on here everyday again for all your kind words of encouragement x

I could've written this post myself - I was sooo in the zone and then slowly over last 2 weeks I've been picking / snacking and last night I even had a chinese. I need to get back into this and I've jsut ordered a new pack so I can't waste £100.

I too have been struggling and the reason why I have kept it together is my lovely friend on CD who blackmailed me. She said, if I eat then she too will eat lol. But somehow it worked and its keeping me on the straight and narrow. How about you promise yourself a treat like a manicure or handbag for doing TS for a week?

Back