Struggling

Hi everyone am struggling am on my 3 rd week on Monday although have been on this diet a total of 3 months ,and I have to say am totally peed off with it ,fed up I have only 8 lbs left but I really need to carry on but just want my life back this diet totally dominates your life don't it,I havent eaten anything yet but am thinking about food all the time and it's driving me mad I'm so grumpy,any tips how to get through this before I binge because I really don't want to just feel so fed up:(

Hi hun,
so sorry you're feeling so down. This is a hard plan to follow on days like this. Are you adding a meal over the next couple of weeks, seeing as you are so near your target?
I was feeling like that recently and made myself a sugar free jelly...just the smell and the colour lifted my spirits!
You have done an amazing job of getting to this point, so don't beat yourself up about feeling this way. x

Get out and have a nice long walk in the fresh air and visualise your goals and/or have a sensible planned 'safe' protien meal and consider the day WS. I find that if I structure a meal when I'm obsessing about binging it doesn't end in tears! Whatever you do I hope you have a good weekend :)

thanks guys am thinking wether to add a meal so i think im might have something tonight,its really silly of me really because ive been fine,im wondering its because people keep commenting on my weight loss and im subconsiously trying to sabatage it i havent been this weight for a long time you kinda get used to being fat you know like its a crutch and all of a sudden feel vunerable,but i really want to lose this last 8 lbs beacuse im getting married in 5 weeks and want to look my best.i must get out of this silly mood and go for a walk.thanks guysn xx

Lots of people talk about that 'sabatage' bit of the diet and I have experienced it myself. I am not sure how you actually get over it to be honest so not sure I can help. But if you aam and plan it to be protien based, you might be able to 'trick' your mind into thinking you are sabataging whilst really you are still on track to lose that last little bit of weight!!

Well done on getting this far, you have done amazingly well!!...x

Back