struggling

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi guys am really struggling its going to be my totm this week feel today bloated and just want to eat everything in site am dreading wi on Saturday cos i don't want to be dissapointed with a rubbish loss Im doing ts :-(

Its very hard but hang in there - take one day at a time.

Maybe split your shakes, have half a bar now and the other half a bit later, have an extra pack today, have some Bouillon. Read Minis for some more inspiration and refocus a little bit more.

You have done so well so far - you dont want to ruin all your hard work now specially as you are so close to your goal now - you could be there in as little as two weeks - why let some food now spoil that goal for you (and only extend your efforts by another week or so).

You can do this - you will do this - just think only a few days to WI and then that will inspire you for what could be your last week :D xx

Aawww hun I know how you feel, I started on Exante again last tuesday and got my totm on the same day, I was not happy and I was convinced I wouldn't have a decent loss but I did.

Just try really hard to stay on track, take lots of relaxing baths and have early nights if you can...these always help me when I'm struggling.

*hugs*

Awww thanks guys it hasn't started yet but its gonna be some time this week just don't wanna gain or end up eating what i shouldn't x

im on totm aswell but had 3days off exante so now gotta get back in 2 ketosis first ive been munching cheese triangles of all things dying 4 a choccy lol but the cheese is making my mouth claggy so then i dont want owt

Im gonna stick to it best i can if it gets to bad add a light meal x

Back