• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

struggling

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Its very hard but hang in there - take one day at a time.

Maybe split your shakes, have half a bar now and the other half a bit later, have an extra pack today, have some Bouillon. Read Minis for some more inspiration and refocus a little bit more.

You have done so well so far - you dont want to ruin all your hard work now specially as you are so close to your goal now - you could be there in as little as two weeks - why let some food now spoil that goal for you (and only extend your efforts by another week or so).

You can do this - you will do this - just think only a few days to WI and then that will inspire you for what could be your last week :D xx

Aawww hun I know how you feel, I started on Exante again last tuesday and got my totm on the same day, I was not happy and I was convinced I wouldn't have a decent loss but I did.

Just try really hard to stay on track, take lots of relaxing baths and have early nights if you can...these always help me when I'm struggling.

*hugs*

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Awww thanks guys it hasn't started yet but its gonna be some time this week just don't wanna gain or end up eating what i shouldn't x

im on totm aswell but had 3days off exante so now gotta get back in 2 ketosis first ive been munching cheese triangles of all things dying 4 a choccy lol but the cheese is making my mouth claggy so then i dont want owt

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Im gonna stick to it best i can if it gets to bad add a light meal x