Struggling

diane1982

Really struggled to stay on plan the last couple of weeks and this week not been any better, possible worse. Fresh start this morning and gonna stick at it until Weigh-in, though can't decide whether to go on Tuesday or Wednesday evening as usual Wednesday class is closed for a week, kinda want to go tomorrow so can find out how bad I've been and start new week but if wait until Wednesday got an extra day to try and undo some of the damage and will get home bit earlier.

Hiyer, so know where you're coming from on the struggling point. Well done for getting back on track, i finally did that yesterday. I would go to the other class and weigh-in, that way you might not have done as bad as you thought. Good luck:D

Go to class tomorrow, you said the Wednesday class is closed for a week, so you can't go:confused:

At what point in the day do you start to struggle? If it's snacks at work, take only the minimum amount of money with you so you can't spend any & take lots of SW snacks with you.

Plan your meals for the week ahead & buy only what you need, again only SW friendly or low syn treats.

If you can let us know when you start to struggle we can maybe help.

Definitely going to weigh-in this week. My class is closed this Wednesday but there is another one a little bit further away which I can go to along with the one tomorrow.

Need to stop taking in money, that is the downfall as shops so close but still put it on my card if on way home and needing other things. I am good with planning meals it's just the in between bits when I crave chocolate that are problems or at night it's over eating on low syn foods.

Back