Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Struggling :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by mummypower, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hello, it's been a while!
    I lost 6 stone a few years ago with cambridge, but since been diagnosed with early menopause and being put on hrt I've gained 1 1/2 sone :-(
    I've been trying desperately to get it off with good diet and lots of exercise, but my joints are bad due to hormones and I decided to get back on to cambridge, on day 2 and I'm really finding it hard, I wish I could fast forward a week or two!
    Hope you all can give me some inspiration and encouragement x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thaper

Thaper Member

HI Anne I've not long joined its my 8th day in and am find it difficult. Like yourself I'm on hrt patches after having a hysterctomy, at 36 years old and have put on just over a stone. I've had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 6lbs, so its looking good however I do feel quite hungry..

4. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wow 6lbs in a week thats Brilliant!
    I,ve just let myself down by eating some wafer thin ham :-(
    Feel a failure!
    Hoping tomorrow will be better x
    P.s what hrt are you on? I take elleste duet, and it makes me starving anyway!!

5. Thaper

Thaper Member

I'm not sure what its called all I know its that there patches that I have to wear all the time and change them twice a week. Tommorrow will get better, think of the postive sides, the reason why you wanna do this diet. I have to admit it aint easy.

mummypower likes this.
  6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hope that you two are finding it a little easier now - I am a returner on day 1 again... I'm so weak willed though - just need to get into Ketosis....

Have a great day and no snacking !!!

T
    xx

7. buffy28

buffy28 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey I hope u all are doing good! Im just finishing day 5 and also a returner! It seems so much harder to get your head in the game when you're starting again! Im over the worst though and actually feeling good and am at the stage where I dont want to cheat cause ive managed 5 days 100% and planning to stay 100% as long as possible!

Anyway short time sacrifice for long term changes! :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.