Struggling :-(

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
Hello, it's been a while!
I lost 6 stone a few years ago with cambridge, but since been diagnosed with early menopause and being put on hrt I've gained 1 1/2 sone :-(
I've been trying desperately to get it off with good diet and lots of exercise, but my joints are bad due to hormones and I decided to get back on to cambridge, on day 2 and I'm really finding it hard, I wish I could fast forward a week or two!
Hope you all can give me some inspiration and encouragement x

HI Anne I've not long joined its my 8th day in and am find it difficult. Like yourself I'm on hrt patches after having a hysterctomy, at 36 years old and have put on just over a stone. I've had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 6lbs, so its looking good however I do feel quite hungry..

Wow 6lbs in a week thats Brilliant!
I,ve just let myself down by eating some wafer thin ham :-(
Feel a failure!
Hoping tomorrow will be better x
P.s what hrt are you on? I take elleste duet, and it makes me starving anyway!!

I'm not sure what its called all I know its that there patches that I have to wear all the time and change them twice a week. Tommorrow will get better, think of the postive sides, the reason why you wanna do this diet. I have to admit it aint easy.

Hey I hope u all are doing good! Im just finishing day 5 and also a returner! It seems so much harder to get your head in the game when you're starting again! Im over the worst though and actually feeling good and am at the stage where I dont want to cheat cause ive managed 5 days 100% and planning to stay 100% as long as possible!

Anyway short time sacrifice for long term changes! :) xx

Back