Struggling! :-(

matthews

Hi all i was allll positive the day after my way in my ice been crap since tuesday! The more i try not 2 the more i need ita AND if im round the wrong people i cant help but do the same! My will power has totally gone :-( i want 2 b slim and toned not flabby and fat! Im what u would say obsessed with the way i look! Anybody out there in the same matter as me at the mo or is there a hypnotised out there lol

Hello! You are not alone! I am really struggling at the moment, am completely on plan but can seem to get past a certain weight! Don't worry, just keep at it, we will get there soon!
Charlotte x

all in the same boat chick, we will get there, just gotta try be positive and get on with it, its hard work but think how amazing being skinny will feel!!

Saturday is my weigh in day, had it early this week as I was away for the weekend lost 3lb this week and 1.5 stone all together, what diet are you doing matthews?

Awww - Sorry to read your struggling.

You need to really ask yourself what you want more? The (whatever your eating) that will last a few minutes and is then good or to feel good about yourself and the 'taste' of slinky

Good luck with your journey

x

See... nothing to worry about :) im on EE too, trying to have a few red days to see if it helps a little but cant seem to steer clear of the carbs!
2.5lbs that amazing!!! Owwww lets see how you do this week :)

Back