STRUGGLING

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Hi everyone hope everyone is well..

Its been a week or so since iv been on but iv had a bad bad week, not so much where food is concerned but more personal problems, its been one rubbish year and one thing after another but hopefully thats the end of it all for the foreseeable future!

Anyway i went to class 2 weeks ago and had gained 2.5lb which i was expecting but after all that happened last week i missed class, i haven’t ate to bad except maybe a bit more than i should have on Saturday night, but either way im goin to class on Wednesday no matter what the outcome is as i am proud of the fact that i haven’t threw the towel in and not went back as this is usually what i would do..

I am going to get back on track 100% from 2mro, i am ill at the moment with a throat and chest infection but some stodgy comfort food (the SW way of course) should sort me out..

Sorry for the ramble but needed that off my chest lol :D

There's nothing worse when you're feeling ill than to start thinking about what to eat...and we all comfort eat to some degree. It's even worse when we're feeling down in the dumps too. First thing to remember is...don't beat yourself up for being human. In the meantime why not give your Consultant a ring for some phone support...worth a try!

I'm glad to hear you're not throwing in the towel. We're all on the same journey here but some take longer to reach their destination that's all...and what's wrong with that? I always think that I didn't get to the weight I am overnight...so it's not going to come off overnight either.

I'm fairly new on here but what I do know is that there is always someone to help you back up when you've fallen down.

Let us know how you get on at WI on Wednesday. My WI day is Tuesday...:fingerscrossed:

Thank u for ur replies :) great to know i have so much support..

I totally agree it didn’t go on overnight so wont come off overnight! And i am taking view that i am going down the the “scenic route” :D will give my consultant a call 2nte as she is brilliant and knows the right things to say :D so from 2mro im back on plan and ready for what the scales say on Wednesday :) hopin my throat/mouth infection clears soon as i feel terrible :(

well done for sticking with it, sorry to hear you're feeling poorly

we all have blips for one reason or another but the main thing is that you acknowledge the reasons why and get back on the wagon

good luck for tomorrow xx

Back