Struggling :(

rosehale

So it was day 3 yesterday and boy did I struggle! It took me ages to go to sleep as I was soooooo hungry, I eventually managed to get to sleep god knows what time but just kept waking through the night either for the toilet or because hubby woke me (he's got a bad neck and can't move it) I do sympathise with him but I ended up rowing with him at like 5am! I think I'm finding it hard to cope with the LT, 3 kids, a poorly hubby and no sleep :( I'm feeling a bit better now just tired, hopefully I can take it easy today and have a little nap that should help me get back on track :)

I've had a really bad week to Hun I'm on day 7 today and tbh the first 5 days were hell got 4 kids and hubby to cook for I couldn't sleep at all and was in an awfull mood and I couldn't nap during the day cuz I kept going to the loo ..but it does get better u mite not think it but believe me it does..I woke up day 6 feeling like a different person Im smiling again got my energy back and don't feel Hungary ul get there a few more days and ul see it's all better good luck :)

elle82 said:
I've had a really bad week to Hun I'm on day 7 today and tbh the first 5 days were hell got 4 kids and hubby to cook for I couldn't sleep at all and was in an awfull mood and I couldn't nap during the day cuz I kept going to the loo ..but it does get better u mite not think it but believe me it does..I woke up day 6 feeling like a different person Im smiling again got my energy back and don't feel Hungary ul get there a few more days and ul see it's all better good luck :)

Cheers Elle,
It is really hard, you read up about it etc before you start and you think your going into it with your eyes wide open but it's still a serious shock how drastic it is but we can't all be rich with a plastic surgeon on speed dial so this is what we have. I'm not doing too bad today iv not felt hungry till about 30 mins ago when I had my first shake. Iv sent hubby a very apologetic essay by txt so hopefully he'll be forgiving ;) it's just a waiting game really till I get till to that point where my cravings aren't making me look like the devil, just hope I still have a husband by then haha

Lool the amount of sorry texts I have sent this week :) :)..we are doing the hardest thing not to eat especially when it's something so natural and everyone around us is doing it..the craving for food I think will always be there but there hunger goes there's been days this week where I've in visioned eating EVERYTHING in my house :)..u know wot we've got to tell our selfs wots better eat and be un happy or struggle for a while and then eat and be happy..we can do this (I have to)..how much have u got to loose and how long do u plan on doing it for?

I'm on day 22 , and I promise you it gets easier! I had the rows the first week too with my boyfriend, but you really do just snap out of it, you get this enormous amout of energy from somewhere, and I even feel like I've got a spring in my step again, but thats probably because I'm lighter on my feet!! ;-)

AFter week 1 - I promise - it gets easier - yes its a hard diet to stick to, but boy oh boy, those results sure are worth it!!

think about being 2 stone lighter in just one month!!! now thats some amazing diet!!

keep posting and letting us all know how you're doing

good luck

jane x

elle82 said:
Lool the amount of sorry texts I have sent this week :) :)..we are doing the hardest thing not to eat especially when it's something so natural and everyone around us is doing it..the craving for food I think will always be there but there hunger goes there's been days this week where I've in visioned eating EVERYTHING in my house :)..u know wot we've got to tell our selfs wots better eat and be un happy or struggle for a while and then eat and be happy..we can do this (I have to)..how much have u got to loose and how long do u plan on doing it for?

Hubby forgave me :D he's promised to not be self absorbed! Aww he's not really just me having a bad day, cooked him a really yummy dinner to make up for it and torture myself some more lol.
Today's been a good day I wasn't even hungry by 1pm when I had my first shake and i've only just had my 2nd so later when I'm hungry (if I am at all) I'll still have another shake :D

My starting weight was 15 stone 2lbs I'm hope to get to around 10.5 which will be a healthy weight for my height, but I don't want to be stick think so I'm setting myself stalls goals and seeing how I go. What about you? How much are you hoping to lose? and how much have you lost already?

missgreedy said:
I'm on day 22 , and I promise you it gets easier! I had the rows the first week too with my boyfriend, but you really do just snap out of it, you get this enormous amout of energy from somewhere, and I even feel like I've got a spring in my step again, but thats probably because I'm lighter on my feet!! ;-)

AFter week 1 - I promise - it gets easier - yes its a hard diet to stick to, but boy oh boy, those results sure are worth it!!

think about being 2 stone lighter in just one month!!! now thats some amazing diet!!

keep posting and letting us all know how you're doing

good luck

jane x

Thanks! It's defiantly easier today iv not quite got into full ketosis yet but I must nearly be there as I do feel a lot better more energy etc oh and my ketosis sticks are light pink! Lol, so I'm nearly at the end of day 4 weigh in will be fri as I can't get to the chemist on sat so I'll be weighed on day 6 so I'm not expecting it to be a great loss but any loss is better then none! :D

rosehale said:
Hubby forgave me :D he's promised to not be self absorbed! Aww he's not really just me having a bad day, cooked him a really yummy dinner to make up for it and torture myself some more lol.
Today's been a good day I wasn't even hungry by 1pm when I had my first shake and i've only just had my 2nd so later when I'm hungry (if I am at all) I'll still have another shake :D

My starting weight was 15 stone 2lbs I'm hope to get to around 10.5 which will be a healthy weight for my height, but I don't want to be stick think so I'm setting myself stalls goals and seeing how I go. What about you? How much are you hoping to lose? and how much have you lost already?

After my 4th baby I was 13 stone managed to get to 12.5 myself and I only lost 4lb my first week due to totm (I think) I've got the implant,so I'm now 12.1 I'm only 5.3 so a healthy weight for me is between 8.5 and 9 stone but I only plan on doing this for 6 more weeks I'm hoping to be anything under 10.7 by then as I'm going on holiday and the rest il loose myself..my personal aim is to be 9 stone size 10...I hope I make the 6 weeks lol I'm quite Hungary now :( its good ur not feeling Hungary that's a good sign I find the water intake hard but I'm trying as I've heard it's Better to drink between 2 and 4ltrs hope u have another good day 2morrow :) :)

elle82 said:
After my 4th baby I was 13 stone managed to get to 12.5 myself and I only lost 4lb my first week due to totm (I think) I've got the implant,so I'm now 12.1 I'm only 5.3 so a healthy weight for me is between 8.5 and 9 stone but I only plan on doing this for 6 more weeks I'm hoping to be anything under 10.7 by then as I'm going on holiday and the rest il loose myself..my personal aim is to be 9 stone size 10...I hope I make the 6 weeks lol I'm quite Hungary now :( its good ur not feeling Hungary that's a good sign I find the water intake hard but I'm trying as I've heard it's Better to drink between 2 and 4ltrs hope u have another good day 2morrow :) :)

I'm sure you will reach your target weight, this diet is hard but the results speak for themselves and the support on here is great I don't think I would of lasted without it! The water intake is hard I bought 8 small bottles of water which work out the 4 litres then each night I refill them and put them in the fridge for the next day I think my brain doesn't think I'm drinking that much because I'm just drinking a small bottle a time so that's helped me and that way I can keep track of what I'm having so I know iv had the right amount which really does help prevent the headaches!

I'm just taking it one day at a time that's all I can do my house is that tidy from keeping myself busy that you wouldn't think I had 3 kids lol so I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow as a little treat to myself, it's not time to be buying new clothes yet but when that comes that'll be my treats.

I hope you reach your target and have a better day tomorrow when I started it was my Tom and I really struggled but that ended yesterday which is why I feel better.

rosehale said:
I'm sure you will reach your target weight, this diet is hard but the results speak for themselves and the support on here is great I don't think I would of lasted without it! The water intake is hard I bought 8 small bottles of water which work out the 4 litres then each night I refill them and put them in the fridge for the next day I think my brain doesn't think I'm drinking that much because I'm just drinking a small bottle a time so that's helped me and that way I can keep track of what I'm having so I know iv had the right amount which really does help prevent the headaches!

I'm just taking it one day at a time that's all I can do my house is that tidy from keeping myself busy that you wouldn't think I had 3 kids lol so I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow as a little treat to myself, it's not time to be buying new clothes yet but when that comes that'll be my treats.

I hope you reach your target and have a better day tomorrow when I started it was my Tom and I really struggled but that ended yesterday which is why I feel better.

Thanks hun :) really good idea about the small bottles I'm so gona try that my aim is 3ltrs a day I get really cold if I drink alot and can't warm up..good attitude that ur taking it one day at a time that's a good way to put it cuz then theres no pressure on ur self :) I can't wait to physically see a difference or to get into a 14 on my legs Wud be great thats my first goal lol time for my 3rd shake I try to stick to the same time everyday day so there's 5 and half hours between each shake...here's hoping we get wot we want and we stride through it whoooooo :)

elle82 said:
Thanks hun :) really good idea about the small bottles I'm so gona try that my aim is 3ltrs a day I get really cold if I drink alot and can't warm up..good attitude that ur taking it one day at a time that's a good way to put it cuz then theres no pressure on ur self :) I can't wait to physically see a difference or to get into a 14 on my legs Wud be great thats my first goal lol time for my 3rd shake I try to stick to the same time everyday day so there's 5 and half hours between each shake...here's hoping we get wot we want and we stride through it whoooooo :)

I'd be glad to wear some normal trousers, iv been living in leggings :( iv just had my 3rd shake too I didn't think about spacing out the time equally betweens shakes iv just been waiting till I was hungry or trying to hang on as long as i can if it's been a shortish amount of time since the last one. I'm going to try spacing mine out tomorrow see if that's good for me too. When's your next weigh in? Iv got my first one on fri but it'll be on day 6 not 7 because I can't get to the chemist on sat.

Leggings I wish I cud wear them but my thighs rub together lol..I can't wait to feel jeans on my skin I miss them I've been confided to baggy trousers..I find if I have my shake at 9am 2.30pm and 8pm and drink water in between it keeps me going to be able to deal with the kids cook clean etc my next weigh in is next Tuesday how are you feeling today ?

Iv avoided jeans for so long! Can't wait to go into a shop and be able to to buy a pair of skinny jeans :D
I'm feeling great today I'm officially in ketosis too so n ow I'm burning fat which is defiantly putting a big smile on my face :D
How your day going so far? What are you hoping to lose next weigh in? Have you been 100% all the way through?

Whoooooo skinny jeans lol they go up to my ankle...glad ur having a good day roll on the fat melting hehe..I'm ok today been kept busy with cleanin the house still got to bath them and cook..I've only ever lost 2lb in the second week so anything above that is a bonus secretly hoping for me :) :) what r u hoping for on ur weigh in?

Oh 4 got to add I've defo been 100% the whole way I'm the type of person of I eat that's it that's me done :(

I was going to wait till Friday for my weigh in but ........... the kids insisted I play on the wii fit and it weighs you so iv lost 7lbs and I'm on day 5 :D I'm really pleased hoping its a bit more on friday but it's nice to know iv lost some :D yeah I heard the 2nd week is rubbish for weight loss what was your first weight loss if you don't mind me asking ;)

rosehale said:
I was going to wait till Friday for my weigh in but ........... the kids insisted I play on the wii fit and it weighs you so iv lost 7lbs and I'm on day 5 :D I'm really pleased hoping its a bit more on friday but it's nice to know iv lost some :D yeah I heard the 2nd week is rubbish for weight loss what was your first weight loss if you don't mind me asking ;)

Whoooo that's great it will defo be more by Friday :) :) I've only ever lost 7lb the first week and this time only lost 5lb due to totm :( :( I start seeing big numbers after week 3 don't know why and some people have great week 2 I've seen people post 6/7lb loses so u mite be one of the lucky ones..and hopefully on Friday u will see 10lb or over I've been weighing myself on my scales and I've got a bad habit of doing it everyday lol

Lol on day 3 I weighed myself 5 times through out the day hoping I'd see a change in the end I had to give my brother in-law my scales before I drove myself crazy!

Lol my scales broke I made my sister drop me of hers ! I think it's become a lil problem :) but from now on only gona weigh myself once a week as its not like the first week were u see a difference every day so I don't wona get put off

I'm going to stop weighing myself too, going to have to avoid that wii fit board lol or turn away when it brings up my results lol.
It's the end of another day for us! Here's to tomorrow! :)

Back