Step 1 Sole Source STRUGGLING!!!

melissa85

Silver Member
Hey everyone just thought I'd vent ma feelings here
Day 6 today get weighed tomorrow and I feel like crying I've been 100% and I will stick to being ss but for some reason I can't get food out of my mind I can taste it and feel the texture and making my belly grumble and it's horrible I WONT CHEAT no matter what I made a promise to myself and that's it it's just so frigging hard!!!
??????

The massive loss on the scales tomorrow with keep you going. Up your water to 4 litres a day and it gets easier after day 10.

The massive loss on the scales tomorrow with keep you going. Up your water to 4 litres a day and it gets easier after day 10.

Hi kiwichan
Thanks for ur reply I made thru the night and looking forward to my weigh in this afternoon I'm drinking 3.5l a day my plan is to up it to 4 from week 2 then week 3 up it again and add a little exercise xx

How did it go Hun xxx

How did it go Hun xxx

Lost 8lb which I will take would've liked a 10 but like my CDC said I've only done 6 days so that will do x

"That will do?!"

8LBS IS FANTASTIC!

8lbs is the same weight as an average human head - half a pound more than the average newborn! 8 Guinea Pigs or 2 Ostrich eggs. Over half a stone! Well done Melissa85 :D Keep it up.

thanks ladies onwards and upwards lol

8 lbs is great - well done. I was really upset with my first week loss of 7 Lbs (previous times I had lost 13 and 15 so 7 seemed really low) but looking back now it hardly seems to matter. Keep going for week 2 and you will be really pleased you did.

Go girl over half a stone in a week xx

8 lbs is great - well done. I was really upset with my first week loss of 7 Lbs (previous times I had lost 13 and 15 so 7 seemed really low) but looking back now it hardly seems to matter. Keep going for week 2 and you will be really pleased you did.

I was the same Bessie previous times I've lost a 15, 10 and a 7 so 8 is ok x

Back