Struggling....

hi there, im on my second week (weigh day is wednesday) and i have cheated because i was so weak :( ..... i have got back on the diet wagon again but it means i have to go through the three days of hunger again :( think carefully before you break the diet as its really hard to get back into it.
you must have had a good reason to choose TFR, just think that by christmas you could have lost half of the weight you want to lose.... good luck and keep going :)

Thank you. I think the hardest thing for me has been still having to cook meals for my family. I have two boys aged 4 and 2 that still need me to do everything for them, my hubby dosnt mind too much helping himself if he has to. I very nearly dived into my younger sons pasta dish earlier. That drive to eat is so strong. I have been drinking more water though...i do wonder if il ever get used to it. I just wish we could drink flavoured water, i would have no problem then.
Nic x

I knwo the feeling i have a 18 month old daughter and she has pizza fingers for tea tonight it was hard serving it here and i always prepare my partners meals. Although in away i get a little bit of pleasure from doing it because i feel like im proving to myself i can be strong and do it!!

stick with it and you will soon be flying in keto land!

I had a few times of weakness in the first 2 weeks and it made me feel really quite poorly, just keep to the shakes and the water, and you will feel fine in no time.

as time goes on, its quite interesting to discover the triggers that used to make you reach for food. then you stop getting them and food is no longer an obsession, its just food.

good luck

Back