Struggling.....

RugbyGirl

Bad day today....Car conked out, again. Work is driving me nuts and i dont have the energy to deal with the 10 million things thrown my way. I guess it was too good to be true, 5 days and no negatives. well I've finally hit thatall time low and I am wondering 'What is the point'. I admire all of you who have the will power to do this weeks on end!

I feel bloated, cold and miserable, which in turn is creating a great atmosphere at home I can tell you. Any advice??? x

Get into something comfortable, after a nice long pampering shower to heat you up and feel a bit more, well, pampered. Then go and do something you enjoy, watch a film, take a tetra and go to the cinema etc. Put yourself first. No housework, the dishes etc will all still be there in the morning. Work will still drive you nuts tomorrow, and 10 million things can only be dealt with one thing at a time.

You sound like you've got my 3 day hump but at day 5.

There is EVERY point. he time will still pass, Day 6 and 7 and then weigh in day will still come. The difference is what you do with them to make them count.

If food is not the problem, then its not the solution either.

((Chin up pet, it will get better))

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day :(

Stick with it though, you're doing great and you could feel completely differently tomorrow.

Just say you jumped ship because you are having a bad day. Will you regret it if everything is hunky dorey tomorrow? Just try and work through it as I'm sure eating isn't going to mend the car etc. :hug99:

Hi as lexie says,once you have your weigh in you will see things completely differently,once you have a good loss it spurs you on.
I hate being cold too I wear a thermal vest most of the time that helps.
Having the hump...tell me about it I am rather moody most of the time,Im the only one that doesnt notice haha!!
Please try and get re inspired hun have a look through the inspirational pics,have a read of the 50+reasons to lose weight.
Believe me there have been so many times I have thought stuff it is it worth it with this diet.The bottom line is yes it is worth it,the thought of being slim and healthy for me far out weighs having a bad day and being miserable.
((((hugs))))
xx

Hey Rugbygirl..
Chin up you can do it!!!
My way of getting through bad days in general is buying something to chear me up.. Doesnt have to be anything big just something...... I think if I cant eat I buy something even if its something for your hair or a new bag or anything to make you feel better some makeup!!!!

Go home have a relaxing bath and chill out!!!!

You can do it your doing so well!!! Stay motivated.. and think of yourself in that swimsuit or dress where your looking all nice and slim and feeling so much better xxx:)

I guess you are feeling down . Thats what this diet can do make you feel down if your not in the right frame of mind , treat it as your friend this diet and not your enemy , yes you will take it out on others , why you can't have nice food but at the end of the day , you are doing this for you not them , I know you want them to understand how you feel , but until they have todo the diet they won't know . hope this feeling fades , put some heating on , that will help , but you have some good weather coming soon . The people who will understand whats happening to you are here !

Guys, thank you for your replies, I know what your saying makes sense, I guess i'm feeling sorry for myself. Seriously, the idea of just eating some toast or even an apple really entered my mind and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to send me a message. Its made me realise that it will be worth it. I wanto so bad to feel better about myself and accomplish my goals.

Thank you :thankyou:

Guys, thank you for your replies, I know what your saying makes sense, I guess i'm feeling sorry for myself. Seriously, the idea of just eating some toast or even an apple really entered my mind and I just want to say thank you for taking the time to send me a message. Its made me realise that it will be worth it. I wanto so bad to feel better about myself and accomplish my goals.

Thank you :thankyou:

Hang in there!!! & well done for resisiting.. You can do it!!! & forget about that toast and apple.. and remember the picture of yourself where you want to be!!! x:)

Back