Struggling...

Fr00b

With evening picking... OK, so I'm limiting it to low carb food but I really want to STOP and commit 100%. Problem is, I'm fine all day, then it gets to about 8 - 9 o'clock and my cravings just go crazy... then I wake up in the morning feeling really s**tty.

One thing I did think is it might be worth having the 4th meal replacement that is recommended for men and anyone over 5ft 8 (I'm 5ft 9) - maybe a bar or porridge. Have any taller women had success with CD when having the 4th meal replacement? I'm worried it might slow my weight loss down... though I'm sure tuna, ham and chicken slices at 9pm aren't helping much either!

Anyone have any ideas that might help me?

your doing so well at the moment hun!
Put the food down and step away form the kitchen! lol

I am a real evening grazer....so rather than have my shakes spaced through the day evenly, i have a shake/soup at 12, one at 5/6 and then the next at about 9....it really stops me from turning to food!

hth hun and keep up the good work hun! your doing amazing!
Keep focusing on that weight loss

xxxx

shouldnt you be having 4 meals anyway as you are over 5 8''?

i am 5 10'' and have been having 4 meals from the start. some days i only have 3 but i usually have 4 and i don't think it's affected my weight loss at all, in fact i am pretty happy with my losses! try having 4 meals and see how that goes.

You should be on 4 a day. It's not going to slow down your weight loss. Your body needs it, by not having it you are not getting the right amount of calories, which can make your body go into starvation mode! Which is not healthy, and your body will then hold onto every thing.

I have struggled with the diet for the past month, The struggling started with my CDC going on holiday and I have only been back on track since last Friday.

I have not gained loads of weight but found I was looking in the fridge late in the evening.

I think the fourth food pack is a good idea it can help if your feeling tempted and it's in your allowance as you are tall enough and would stop the cravings.

You should be having a forth pack i would suggest the forth being a bar that you can chop up into nice little squares and pick on them even freeze them a bit so last longer it really helps with the nibbling

you have done so well ... it may even be time fo SS+ ??

Yeah you should be having a 4th because it's all about the nutrients. I've only been doing it 2 weeks but as I'm 5ft 9 as well I have 4 a day and I lost 11lbs in my first week.

Hiya

You definately should be having a forth pack if you are over 5ft 8in and hence I would have that later in the evening to help with the craving for something late on.

Well done on reducing 56 pounds by the way! Fantastic :)

Mike

In terms of weight loss then have had many many tall women reduce their weight by loads of 4 packs, it also means you are getting all your vits and minerals etc and hence are being looked after.

Back