STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Thanks girls, but no baby just got home basically I got there at 7 was meant to go down in morning, second slot but first section was complicated and then a few emergencies came up they cud of done me later today as an emergency but then it might been dangerous giving me the drugs and another emergency came up as labour ward was busy, so going back tomorrow at 11 am for an afternoon slot fingers cross! was starving was allowed to have anything to drink or eat all day till they decided to send me home x

Oh no! That's rubbish can't believe they can do that though, hope you arnt too disappointed :( been excited all day for you xx

Ah thanks hun, im ok it was abit gutting at the time but think something didnt go to well wiv the first ladys section, then their were a few emergencies they were going make me wait longer but cos of not beening able to eat and drink they can't make me go too long wiv anything. Anyway the dr looked at my scar and said its a nice scar shouldnt have any complications, the only risks are is bladder damage and normal clots during surgury so feeling alot more better I felt so sorry for Emily she was so excited x

I feel sorry for her too! I'd be gutted if that happened to me cus you get the date in your head dont you, when I got booked in the consultant said there's one other woman booked in on same day and hers is high risk complicated section and mines low risk so do you think mine would be first? xx

It is gutting when you got the date in ur head, they used to keep the complicated sections in the afternoon and do normal sections in the morning maybe they change it around at my hospital, the worse part was in my rm I was only one wiv no baby so spent all day listening to other babies cry, they gave me a choice I cud come bk tomorrow or thurs, cos I only be 39 wks on thurs but I want it over wiv and if I go in on thurs I be in hospital for most of easter. I hope ur date goes to plan as its a friday but at least its not complicated section I thought mine cud of been being third so glad everything is ok.

Has your dh started his leave too, it would've been rubbish if it was Thursday cus it's less days he's at home with you xx

He started his leave yesterday so already wasted 2 days but luckly his got off 3wks plus a day off and is going in an hr hr late the other 4 days so he can take Emily to school for me. My friend gave me her double buggy hardly used so I'll have it if I need it and my other pram is coming this wk too, I cud of had a emergency section this evening but it would of meant having a general and it be more risky for baby and I don't want to miss out on the birth x

Hope everything goes well Cas can't wait for your update! Can't believe it 5weeks Friday for me come around in no time!
Will have my fingers crossed that you have no problems today xxx

Cas3 said:
Good luck girls wiv wi on friday, if you do have any gains try to not to worry its healthy for us to be gaining (I know I forget that sometimes!). If everything goes well today I probably update you over the weekend, feeling very positive now :)

Oasis's hope ur scan goes well today x

Thanks, going to get them to confirm it's a girl, he he I'm so used to it now I'd like a second opinion and hopefully baby is right size for my weeks and everything okay. I'm taking my mum and oh, I'm not sure if they'll let 2 in, I hope so, hubby says if not he'll stay outside but I don't think that's fair. It's just at the hospital outside my house not where I'll be having my baby so hopefully it's not going to be a problem. got midwife this afternoon too x

Eek I'm excited for you Cas!

So we got planned sections April may and June in here then haha

Has anyone else got snow? It's really bad here dh got train to work this morning didn't think he would get down our hill!

Scan went fine, she's measuring a week behind but not a prob she's still within normal range for 28 wks 5 days. They checked sex and also said girl. Estimated weight 2lb's 6oz. Got midwife this afternoon x

Back