STS and controlled weight gain thread.

I gained this 3lb this week! Not surprising have had lots of bread and heavy foods and two take aways this week bought for us, couldn't afford to go and get lots of fruit so I've snacked on bad stuff. Hopefully next week will be better, I've gained exactly 2stone now :-/ oops x

I just feel abit let down with myself that it's all seemed to slip the last few weeks :/

No not heard from her in ages, hope everythings alright with her maybe she just give up dieting in pregnancy x

Suppose I have to think I've tried my best and it would be a lot worse if I hadn't tried wouldn't it! Just going Ikea now to get changing table!

i got mine from there other day i got plain white one with bars at sides think it was only 51.99 and its fab.i going to put lil baskets on shelves with nappies etc in

I just got that £25 one I never had one with Jesse but thought with a section it might be easier than on my knee or on floor for first few weeks and to put baby bath on as we got no table in kitchen a the moment, it will prob jus get used for storage in boys bedroom after a few weeks haha, I love that white one though was looking at it today xx

Hi everyone, can I join you?

I'm 23 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I've put 13lbs on so far and would really like to sts for the next 17 weeks I had lost 4 stone with sw before I got pregnant ?

X x x

It does get harder as you get further on to lose or sts, I just try to keep on my mind even of I gain if I hadnt tried then it would be loads worse! What are you doing to control your weight gain? xx

I agree it gets harder I gained loads this week and I don't know how u been seeing my food diary eeeekkkkkkkkkk I'm just worried it won't come off after. X

Course it will Jessie we will have our yummy mummy diet thread to help each other! Gotta remember at same time we are pregnant and should enjoy it plenty of time for real dieting afterwards! I try not deny myself anything if I want a treat I have it and I rarely ever go over my calories xx

I've been eating scan bran as one of my healthy b options every other day I think it helped me lose last week but more importantly it's helping me to go to the loo as I was paranoid about getting hemeroids lol

Jelly has been helping me as well the sugar free pots are quick and sweet and only half a syn and scan bran chocolate cake with weight watchers custard for 6 syns totally worth it and great comfort food!

Plus the yoo moo frozen yogurts are gorgeous and only 6.5 or 7 syns for the whole pot depending on the flavour.

All this stuff just helps stop me going for chocolate and crisps lol

X x x

Are you doing slimming world then?

I'm not a crisps person could easily live without them but sweets, chocolate, cookies, cake etc I have to have everyday, can't help myself but I do it in moderation now instead of just piles and piles of it x

Back