STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Well good luck, I'm sure you'll do great. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable now, I've gone from being able to feel baby loads but not being able to tell what parts are what, to watching baby's head and bum sticking out my bump making me really wonky. It's weird but amazing. Just getting uncomfortable sitting up straight now x

I know what you mean hun its like a bum or head poking out on each side you see this big movement going a cross your stomach, it can be uncomfortable when babys lying high up thats why I think babys still breech even though midwife said on tues babys head is down, they thought that last time and got them to recheck and she said its definately breech but i didnt bother this time cos they should know what their doing.

Ok so I gained a 1lb at wi today :( hope you manage to get your fruit and veg at asda this morning.

Good luck girls with your wi's x

Morning!
1lb gain is really good hun it's harder as you get further along!

Well I STS this week, don't know how as yesterday morning scales said +2lbs but this morning they had gone down!
Not calorie counting today as I'm gunna have something to eat in town when I might DH at lunchtime and I don't want to be worrying, plus I STS so I can treat myself haha, still gonna do food diary though so I keep it in my mind x

Yeah 30 weeks today, I'm quite happy actually, baby weighs about 3lbs now not to mention all the other stuff that adds up so I've not done bad at all to put 5lbs on, even if I put 1lb a week on now I'll probably be at pre pregnancy weight by the time I leave hospital!

Thankyou! My mums just offered to have LO overnight tonight so he's off on the train with my sister today, so we get a night off too, well looking forward to a little break, it can be so tiring being so big running round after a toddler haha x

Well I messed up with wi. I was in a rush to be out the house at half 6 this morn to go to Asda, I forgot to weigh. Before I left I had my Weetabix and a drink. I weighed at 8am when I got back and it said 5lb gain. I have no clue as to what it could have been if I'd weighed when I got up so I'll take the 5lb gain and move on......... x

You will probably lose next week that's alot in one week hun I gained 4lbs a few weeks ago then week after lost 3 x

Yeah I hope so, I've stocked up on fruit already and want to make few sw meals to freeze this weekend to keep me going next week. Also going to get some other cereal than Weetabix as it's getting a bit boring now so we will see how I get on. Well done on your sts! x

Cas3 said:
I know what you mean hun its like a bum or head poking out on each side you see this big movement going a cross your stomach, it can be uncomfortable when babys lying high up thats why I think babys still breech even though midwife said on tues babys head is down, they thought that last time and got them to recheck and she said its definately breech but i didnt bother this time cos they should know what their doing.

Ok so I gained a 1lb at wi today :( hope you manage to get your fruit and veg at asda this morning.

Good luck girls with your wi's x

1lb is great, especially at how many weeks you are! You'll be lower than your pre pregnancy weight at this rate when lo born that's excellent x

Thanks hun, but feel really big at moment maybe my scales are broke, its so hard to sts or lose little bit of weight isn't it. Think I might start having some cereal in handy to snack on as well as breakfast. If you have gained that much im sure ur either sts or have loss next wk I remember gaining 3lb in wk and lost it fornight later you might have a lot of water retention x

I have frosties or Weetabix but find Weetabix always keeps me fuller though,
I had readybrek for a while but now it's abit warmer I don't fancy porridge at breakfast x

Oh I hope so but we will see, not having a great day today but I'll definitely be able to get back on track today x

I'm having another day off too, I've calorie counted today 786 cals so far but I'm having a takeaway and some chic tonight so not counting but can have about 1500 cals before I go over my targets so not too worried! Even if I do go over I doubt it will be by too much! x

Back