STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Well 1lb weight gain this week, however I'm quite happy with that I'm certain I would have sts if we hadn't have had pizza at 8.00 last night!
Yesterday we gutted the spare room, dismantled furniture and moved other furniture into the room and baby's cot, we changed round lo's room, gutted the storage walk in wardrobe, moved out a load of stuff and moved some more furniture into his room. We moved him to a big boy bed last night, he went straight to sleep when we put him to bed, and he's currently been asleep 11 hours, I can't ask for better than that. So I was shattered last night. Today we've got the rabbits to get done, shopping and finish the baby's room. I made one big mistake yesterday, I had lunch at 12.30 then nothing until 6pm, all of a sudden it hit me, I could hardly stand I felt so weak, I felt sick, faint, I was shaking, I didn't even feel hungry but baby must have been. I crammed a couple of biscuits and mini cheddar's in. We went to pick up little one get petrol then ordered pizza as had no food in. I won't make the same mistake today. Good luck everyone and sorry for long post x

Lost 2lbs this week!! No idea how apart from I've ate low calories cus we've had no shopping or I not felt well
Don't want to lose weight so far on in pregnancy though really

Total weight gain at 34 weeks is 6lbs

My goal at beginning of this thread at 30 weeks was to not put more than 15lbs on upto when I gave birth, so far I've put 1/15lbs on with 5 weeks to go so its looking like I will stick to my goal at the moment! x

Wonder how Cas getting on I take it she had baby as she not been on! Hope everything's gone well and she home over weekend x

Wow Cas congrats, glad everything went okay. What have you named her? Hope you heal quickly :) x

congrats cas on ir baby girl.im 12 weeks wit baby no 3.i feel i know u girls so well while readin this thread and look forward to seein ur updates :)

I love coming on here everyone is so nice. It'll be sad to see people go when everyone's had there baby's :( x

Yeah I'm terrible, I was frying bacon the other morning and nearly poured milk into the frying pan instead of hubby's cup lol x

Haha I keep doing things like that pouring water out the kettle onto cereal instead of in my cup or something haha

Aw lovely can't wait to see some pics bet she's gorgeous, how you feeling now you've been home for abit, better I hope xx

Cas3 said:
Thank you for the lovely messages girls, my baby weighed 7.8lbs but she seems to lost bit of her birth weight, im going update you properly later and post some pics, hope all the bumps are doing well :)

Can't wait, how you doing? Feeling any better? x

Back