STS and controlled weight gain thread.

I don't know yet can't decide but they said the pillows are good support anyway for after c section so sure it will come on handy, no ive not got a cot either yet I meant for swinging crib haha but got moses basket and I co sleep with jess so no doubt this one will be on our bed too lol!

He's staying either at mums or dads depending what nights Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and maybe Monday night! Hoping to be leaving hosp Sunday night so will be able to settle on ad then he can come home on Monday then, he Gunna have a great time and will be coming up to hosp to see baby on the sat too so I'll still see abit of him! just makes it easier as my mum and family etc all live an hour drive and nobody close so it would be awkward for dh to go back and forward and to hosp to me which is an hour other direction lol xx

I got one of those pillows to but hardly use mine but its really big my oh got me it for pregnancy, just see how you feel after birth with feeding. We co sleep I have moses basket next to my bed but cos of feeding she ends up sleeping wiv us, luckly we got quite big bed x

My oh had the girls luckly we had family near by to help out but it be nice for ur hubby to have more time with you and baby. It be good for you aswell cos after ur section you might need abit of help especially the morning after ur be abit pain x

I've got one of the dream genii pillows and it's amazing, helps me sleep better and you can use it after as a back support and breast feeding pillow

X x x

I think I'll treat myself to new pillows for the bed too cus they said you need loads of support round you so might get some too, just went to get bf pillow from asda baby event and they've all gone! Will have to order one online I think!

Aw thanks! It is only cus I lost so much weight at first though otherwise it would've been a different story! Hope you have fun with all your treat nights xx

Hi everyone,

Thank you sparkle, we all well think Hollie has a milk reflex she brings up alot of her feeds and her nappies are often bad too.
Hope your little boy has a lovely birthday got Emily's birthday in a few wks don't know what to do, she be 8, any ideas are welcome :)
Having a takeaway tonight too, we decorating emilys rm at the moment, so wont feel like cooking later. Im sure ur do well this wk even if ur only good 4 days it all adds up, better than not trying at all.

I'm going start ww on mon, ive not been really bad I just don't feel like eating proper foods just want to snack on sweet things! I think its cos of feeding and lack of sleep! so going stock up on cereal bars and ww cakes instead of eating chocolate. Does anyone know how many points I should have im around 13.8 st now I was 14.7 when I conceived x

Cas how old are you and and how tall and are you still breast feeding and if you are is it full or half I'll work it out or you xx

You get 30pp a day plus 49 weekly,
If you are partial bf you get 37pp a day plus 49 weekly xx

I was going to go back on ww but today has put me off takes so much longer having to work out points in everything rather than just check the calories, think I might just calorie count its much faster!

No I wouldn't either just got an app on my phone. But it really been so much hassle to point stuff, might feel differently when I had baby though but calorie counting is faster so if I'm in a rush then I don't know! Will have to see how I cope with 2 kids and how much time I have to think about it!

I've not been tagged and it was my mother, she's fat aswel she should know better than to take pictures from low down the cow!

That dress is in the bin and I'm off to buy some volume shampoo and a darker foundation!!!!!

Oh my DH is one for doing that bloody annoying haha I always say take it from the top! Lol xx

It's just worse because I look bigger than my cousin who is due may 14th! Lol

Wow my BMI now says I'm morbidly obese. OUCH! Better be prepared to work hard after baby is here x

oasis6918 said:
Wow my BMI now says I'm morbidly obese. OUCH! Better be prepared to work hard after baby is here x

I think bmi is a totally outdated scale to work by! My mum was a size 14 when she was 25 the measurements now would struggle to fit a size 10! And bmi is older then my mum lol.

My scale is the comfortable scale, one day when I feel comfortable with what I see in the mirror be it a 10 or 14 I will stop losing weight whether I'm classed as normal or overweight lol

Yes I stick my middle finger up at you bmi scale HA hahaha

X x x

Back