STS and controlled weight gain thread.

Hey Cas I'm ok feel really heavy if that makes sence I have horrid heart burn hope u all ok roll on these next 6 weeks x

If a baby's movement has a bearing on how much they weight at birth I would be having a small baby as I've had non stop moving all day and now the Irish jig is going on in there lol I love it!

xxxjessiexxx said:
Hey Cas I'm ok feel really heavy if that makes sence I have horrid heart burn hope u all ok roll on these next 6 weeks x

Ah Jessie tell me about it, I'm starting to get heartburn with everything now x

xxxjessiexxx said:
Teri dies it feel like petrol being poured down ur throat ?

Yes, and I've woken up a few times choking because I've had acid reflux. It's awful x

I actually physically sick coz of it It's horrid I had some orange squash today oh god the vile burning pain and taste chocolate does it to me I need my choc thou lol diet coke anything fizzy and sweets too x

ive been getting it really bad in day and middle of night so i have now started keepingthe gaviscon chewy tablets in my bag everywhere i go.they are a god send

Oh I see sparkle, you gave it to me! lol :)
My weight gain this week is 5lb I'm absolutely gutted and freaking out I can't afford to put on that sort of weight each week. I've had little to no fruit for two weeks as so skint with hubby losing his job I've had to eat what they eat but I should have been more strict with my snacking. I'm just so hungry all the time and got nothin good to snack on. I was actually excited about shopping tonight so I could get loads of fruit and healthy s stuff but our money never went in bank. More bad luck! x

You did fab sparkle, glad to see the 5lb gone.
Good luck everyone else as well x

Terri I have weeks like that we not got long hun x next week I'm
Late turn so it's bad dinners for me uuugggghhhhhhhhh

Well done sparkle thats great loss :) im jealous x

Teri thats rubbish about hubbys money, im just cooking us the same meals as its alot easier and saves money.

Jessie and Teri I think once ur babies arrive ur both do great with weightloss as you done brilliant after having ur boys so try not to worry if you do gain over next few wks just enjoy ur pregnancies :) I been so good this wk and only loss 2lbs x

2 lb is still great, after all you can't really know for sure how much your milk is weighing. I've discovered I've hardly eaten much today. I feel so full wearing my bump tubigrip it's stopping me pigging out x

Not sure, feeling huge though. Got midwife Monday and Scan Tuesday so nervous about babies position now x

OH MY GOD. What an absolute tool! I only gained 3lb this week. I've realised my total gain doesn't add up right if I gained 5lb's gone back through my posts and realised last week I was 17.8 and total gain was 2.4 now I'm 17.11 and total gain 2.7 gain.
Sorry ladies, lol I actually think I'm losing my mind. Don't get me wrong I'm not overly happy about 3lb but have and kicking myself all day and now I'm much happier x

Thanks, I feel stupid now lol. I'm praying she is head down, got midwife the day before so should get an idea of what to expect hopefully. Are you starting dieting soon or have you started? I'm sure you'll do great when you get in the swing of things again. how you healing? x

You're all doing really well, my weight loss has been crap but I've just ate and ate and ate all week so that's prob not helped, loads of sandwiches and McDonald's and loaaaads of chocolate too cus I've just not had time with being in and out of hospital, DH goes back to work on 28th that's when I'm starting my diet,
My total loss so far is 9lbs, but I suppose it's not bad for a weeks loss, sure when I stop bleeding and my milk settles it will be abit more and when we get in a routine, I'm quite swelled up too my rings don't fit even though they did when I was pregnant! Only 5lbs to lose to pre pregnancy weight though which won't take long then to tackle the rest of my fat haha xx

Girls help me it's take away night tonight and it's either pizza or burger and I really want it but I really want to be good!!!!! :(

X x x

Back