STS for past 3 weeks, any ideas what to do...?

Mumzy

Hey everyone,
i'm new to this site :)
I've been doing weight watchers [ on my own, no meetings ] since January.Ive lost just over a stone which im really happy with, but ive stayed the same the last 3 weeks.
I've not done anything different, im eating my points, exercising as normal, having plenty or water etc..
Any ideas what i can do that might help the weight loss again? I have seen the Wendie Plan- is that really meant to help kick start? :D

:confused: no idea what that is :confused:

anyway my advice would be to reduce your points allowance by 2 points for the week. Thats what our consultant type person says to our lot :D

Yes i agree with Shabba, reduce your points by 2 each day, and that should really make a difference by the end of the week :)

x

Excellent,i'll try that. I'm on 18 points at the mo, but 16 for this week it is then, thanks :)

Hi they also say go back to the begining like you havent donme it before and start afresh,we eat the same things and can get complacient with portion sizes.Plus change of exercise,our bodies get to know what we are doing and panic that we are starving and go into stravation mode ....back to the caveman ages....
Hope you shift the lbs again :) xx

Back