STS HELP!!!!!

Hi all,
Thank you all so much for your advice.

I weighed myself again this morning because I went a wee alot yesterday and I've lost another 3lb so that's 6lbs in 2 weeks. So I'm happy.
Re: the other situation, I've got to go hospital in the morning.
Thanks for Listening x

Nothing extra to add really, just wanted to give you another hug.

I can see how thrown and confused you seem to be and trying to lose weight while all this other stuff is going on must be really hard.

HUGS

Ah thanks for the hug x
I will update tomorrow. Thanks again x

Hi, just thought I would let u know what happened with pregnancy..... Here goes.....

Well went to hospital so they could check that my IUD was still in place. It was!! But they thought I was having a ectopic pregnancy has they thought they could see it in my ovary!! Well after a very long day at the early pregnancy unit, Dr decided it wasn't ectopic. ( result) :)
I had blood test done and they called me the next day and said it looks like you are going to have a miscarriage. And that was that really.

Now for diet update. I had a bad weekend! I've gained 1lb !! Not sure if this is due to me *
Anyway I'm back on track now

Thanks for listening
Emma xx

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Sounds like you could be abit all over the place with all this going on!

Just a question though, are you weighing yourself in between WI day?

Aw hun. So sorry.

I know you weren't sure you wanted another but that's a h**l of a thing to have to go through.

HUGS.

EvieWonder said:
Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Sounds like you could be abit all over the place with all this going on!

Just a question though, are you weighing yourself in between WI day?

Well..... I was, but now I WI on a Tuesday morning. I'm not going to a group at the moment. But think I am going to try and get to one on Monday x

Back