STS on week 2??

Loser85

Gold Member
For some reason whenever i've used WW i always seem to STS on week 2. Now because of this i've had a sneaky peek at the scales today and by the looks of things it'll be the same again. Anyone else like this or is it my body just getting used to the diet??

Sts is very common on week 2. It is an adjustment by your body and has a lot to do with the fluid you lose in the first week. I hope this helps :) gl for your next weigh in but don't be disheartened! Xxxx

I wont mind, to be honest im kind of used to it now! So long as i get a loss next week it'll all be good :)

have you been 100% this week? you may not show a loss till the day before or the day!

Well done

I lost 4.5lbs on my first week.... then 0.5lbs in week two. I didn't do anything differently!
As the weeks have gone on, I realise now that my weight loss fluctuates alot. And i'll have a few weeks of losing between 1.5-2.5lbs and then i'll have a random 0.5lb loss. Just keep going, if you're doing it right and staying on plan it will come off eventually :) our bodies are weird things lol! x

Loser85 said:
So much for this post. My body went nuts over night and gave me a 2lbs loss this morning :D

The exact thing happened to me. My first week I lost then the second week I stayed the same and I couldn't work out why. I weighed the next day (Tuesday) and had lost 2.5lbs. I changed my weigh in day then as I thought my body needed an extra day to get over the weekend. It seems to be working.

Back