Sts queen diary :(

Friday 16th sept ee

Breakfast: mango strawberries and banana plus ff yoghurt.

Forgot to update and I can't remember what I've had so very tired! Just want to make a note kallo unsalted rice cakes are 1.5 syns for two! And the choc ones are 2.5 syns each yum!! Also agave syrup is 1/2 syn per teaspoon Back on the wagon tomo 100% need this last 8lbs to go!

Last edited:
Monday 19th sept red day

Mission 100%

Breakfast: ww bread x 2 heb1 made into French toast I whisked up two eggs and added some nutmeg and cinnamon then left the bread in to soak for a few mins then fryed them with frylight and added fresh strawberries and a drizzle of hunny (1.5)

Snacks: kallo choc rice cake (2.5) 2 wine gums (1.5)

Lunch/dinner: 2 homemade burgers with extra lean mince and spring onions, sw chips (heb2) wholemeal roll (6) with lettuce and tomato and a slice of cheese (hea) Mayo (1.5) Tom sauce (1)

Snack: 2 fresh figs with small amount of low fat feta on top rest of hea as only had one cheese slice

Syns:14 it's crazy how much the little things add up

Last edited:
Hope so I haven't been 100% the last few weeks as I've lost faith because I have been on a world record plateau! But I'm going to try it full on now! To shift these last 8lbs!!

Tuesday 20th sept red day

Breakfast: French toast again yum!! With ww bread (heb1) eggs and cinnamon I had 3 plums cut up with it some yoghurt and tbsp cacao (3) and drizzle of honey (1.5)

Snacks: 150ml vita coco (1) 3 wine gums (2) Philly light snack pack () chicken and some olives (1)

Lunch: bns roasted with spinach and curly kale

Last edited:
Wednesday 21 sept ee

Breakfast: banana, mango, pineapple and blueberries with natural yoghurt, honey (1.5)

Lunch: ww tom soup (3.5) and a wholemeal roll(heb), 2 plums gooseberries and strawberries dipped in melted choc buttons (4)

Dinner: will be cous cous with roasted bns and peppers and red onion feta (hea)

Last edited:
Saturday 24th sept red day

Breakfast: mango, banana, blueberries, goji berries cacao (3) and natural yoghurt

Lunch:roasted bns onion and peppers with 3 rice cakes kallo (2.5) feta (hea)

Dinner: jacket potato (heb) with cheeses (hea) and chives

Snacks. Crisps (6)

Syns:11.5

Last edited:
Ali* said:
You've had some scrummy food lately hun - brekkie sounds delish!

How are you doing?

Thank you to be honest I haven't been on the plan as much as I should where I've been working so much it's just quick stuff but I've been trying to get in a alot of good stuff when I can, apart from that I'm good still sts but that's me!!! When work settles down in a couple of week I might have to try another diet or sucess express how are you doing?

Sunday 25th sept ee

Breakfast: curly kale beetroot blueberries gooseberries spriunella (can't spell) bee pollen natural yoghurt, agave syrup (2) all whizzed up

Lunch:ainsley hartiott spice sensation cous cous (1) feta (hea) bacon and pomegranate seeds 2 choc rice cakes (5)

Dinner: going out tonight but I will choose healthily :)

Syns:8

Last edited:
Thursday 29th sept ee

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with kara milk (half of hea)

Snacks: banana, mcvities crispy snacks (3)

Lunch:pineapple, yoghurt

Dinner: curry homemade with rice, chicken onions tomatoes 0% Greek yoghurt and curry powder two popadoms (8)

Exercise:1 hour body combat

I went swimming Monday and Zumba yesterday this week but haven't stuck to plan by saying this I haven't eaten crap but I haven't been sw efficient due to silly shifts! Excuses!

Syns:11

Last edited:
Monday 3 rd oct ee

Breakfast: porridge oats (heb)with kara coconut milk (1/2 hea) with mixed berries and tsp honey (1.5)

Lunch: cous cous with peppers, ginger and cranberries and tsp of omega mix seeds (7)

Snack: cacao (3) a frozen banana yum

Dinner:chicken wrapped in bacon with tiny bit of cheese (1/2 hea) peas and carrots

Exercise: 1 hour aquafit

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th October red

Breakfast: rice krispies (5.5) kara milk (hea)

Snack: banana, mcvities slice (3) crisps (6.5) grapes

Lunch: pasta with pesto (heb+2.5) 5 olives and some mozzarella (hea)

Didn't have dinner as I'm to fat!

Having a bad day I'm so tired and busy so I've had to grab stuff :( I'll work it off at Zumba Tonight

Syns:17.5 ooppsy

Last edited:
Ok small update I've done alot of exercise this week aquafit Monday Zumba Tuesday and combat yesterday I am aching so I'm having today off and going swimming tomorrow, diet wise I had a blip Tuesday as I was so busy so went slightly over and yesterday I was really good then met up with a friend after the gym and had a slice of cake and glass of wine, it was so yummy though and I can't remember the time I had a whole piece of actual cake!

New plan 100% with v low or no syns today and if i can the next few days I reckon. I start my nights tomorrow so that will be tough food wise I'm going to have to plan very well.

Thursday 6th oct red

Breakfast: strawberries, pineapple, banana 0% yoghurt with a glass of kara coconutmilk (hea1) tbsp omega mix (heb1)

Snacks: cacao (3)

Lunch: scrambled egg, bacon fat removed With beans and 1 slice wholemeal 800g loaf (heb2) butter (1.5)

Dinner: quorn peppered steaks salad

Syns:4.5

Water: 4 pints, hot water and lemon and a coffee

I will up the water and aim for 2ltrs a day this week and try and have a green tea everyday for tummy, plus it helps on nights as it seems to give me energy.

Last edited:
Friday 7th October

Breakfast: yummy French toast and baked figs. Wholemeal bread 1 slice 800g loaf (heb1), honey (3) cinnamon, eggs and banana (free) cacao (3) kara coconut milk (hea1)

Snacks: velvet crunch (3.5) banana

Lunch:pasta, quark, mustard bacon

Dinner: Well bit confused I had a bacon sandwich at 7am I was so hungry first night and all! Was yummy I think these few nights will be 60% sw! I am trying but no money and time!

Water: lots

Syns:

Last edited:
Hi Baby-belle

Just thought I'd pop in to say hello. I'm stuck at 10st and so desperately want to see 9st something on the scales! I'm not even bothered if it's 9st 13.5lb!!!! Trying even more superfree this week in the hope it'll give me a nudge in the right direction x

I feel your pain I am stuck between 9.12-10 and I can't get past it I have sort of given up I reckon my body is just used to te diet! I was considering w w but I enjoy slimming world

Baby-belle said:
I feel your pain I am stuck between 9.12-10 and I can't get past it I have sort of given up I reckon my body is just used to te diet! I was considering w w but I enjoy slimming world

How long have you been on slimming world? My WI is on a Saturday morning and I guess I'll have to see what happens this Saturday to see if i have hit a plateau.

This week i am going to stick to 70syns, i normally have 80-85 a week. It's only 300 cals less over a week so I can't really see it making that much difference but I'll try it all the same! I'm also trying to up my superfree (I already eat anyway!)

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on your diary incase you update it so I can see how you get on! How tall are you? (on my phone so I can't see your stats)

Hello, I am 5ft 2" shorty! I weigh between 9.12-10 it changes weekly! I've been doing slimming world since march last year where I started at 11.7 Then I got to 9.12 and it has stopped for months and I mean months!

I have been doing crazy shifts lately and not been doing slimming world properly lately due to the shifts and organisation and to be honest because I have given up!

But I am willing to do this challenge with you shall we do it together? Up the super free, and have ten or under syns a day? I am also going to try have a few red days a week.

So are we on?

Wednesday October ee

Breakfast: pear, apricot wheats with kara coconut milk (hea 1/2)

Lunch: chicken noodle soup, an orange

Snacks: half a twix(7), salt and vinegar snack a jacks(4.5)

Dinner:beef stirfry with noodles, carrot green beans babycorn and sugar snap peas, made with vege stock

I'm start my challenge tomo of 100% up the super free and lower the syns!

Last edited:
Back