Sts queen diary :(

Thursday 13th oct ee

Breakfast: two weetabix (heb) kara milk (hea1/2) honey (1.5) and a orange

Lunch:1slice bread (8) butter (1.5) scrambled egg splash if milk (1/2hea)

Snacks:4 milkado (2) 1 fig

Dinner:chicken, 1 potato in sw chips baked beans 1 pear, frozen muller light

Syns:13

Ok so failed the plan of action but once again had a hectic day I have more plans for tomo so I will draw a line and start it then

Last edited:
Friday 14th oct ee

Breakfast: banana, alpen light bar (3.5)

Lunch: chicken and bacon salad, with radish, onion, sweetcorn, lettuce, spinach and bread wholemeal (heb)

Dinner: noodle, onion, lettuce prawns balsamic dressing (1.5)

Snack:milkado x3 (1.5) pineapple

Syns:6.5

Last edited:
Well as predicted I STS again... Don't think I'll ever get into the 9's... Not sure whether I could eat any more superfree than I already do

Don't worry I am STS queen! I've been on of shifts but trying to fit it all in :( I haven't been to the gym this week so feel crap, but diet hasn't been to bad could improve though I just feel like giving up really I'm thinking of starting ww for a bit to get the rest off

Tuesday 18 oct ee

Breakfast: jordans (heb+4) kara milk (hea)
Banana, mango

Lunch: noodles, beef with soy sauce, peppers, beansprouts, onion and cabbage

Snacks: velvet crunch (3.5)

It's another set of nights starting tonight so I'm deciding what to do for the best I might have dinner before I go then snack on fruit in the night and take a mug shot as I've already had lunch today we will see as I usually need a sugar fix!

Hi baby-belle

Just dropping to let you know I had my WI this morning and I finally got out of my plateau and lost 2.5lb which finally puts me in the 9's!!! I've done mainly done EE this week as me and the hubby have had a week off of work. I'd normally do red/success express

Hope you're having a good week? x

Hello that's great news! I'm still in mine buy I have been on two weeks of nights and it's star week, so maybe next week I might see something, I'm going to give it 100% from today as I start feeling human again after those shifts! So here we go.....

Tuesday 25th oct ee late shift today

Breakfast: green tea with lemon, 2 x weetabix(heb) 200ml ss milk (hea) banana and blueberries

Lunch: mugshot and a pear

Dinner: ww beef lasagne(5.5) melon

Syns:5.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 36 oct red

Breakfast:apricot wheats (heb) milk (1/2hea)

Lunch:beans on wholemeal toast (heb) cheese (hea) butter (1.5)

Snacks: pineapple, a banana

Dinner: ww chicken hotpot (8 )

Syns:9.5

Last edited:
Thanks well drum roll................... I weigh officially 9.11 3/4 ha ha so that a 1/4 of a pound off! Go me I think I am possibly the slowest loser, I am happy to even see an 11 but I could have a drink and that go back on so I'm not getting excited!

But I will carry on so here goes..

Thursday 27 oct ee

Breakfast: apricot wheats(heb) ss milk (hea) rest in coffee. And a pear

Lunch: jacket potato with extra lean mince and kidney beans and onions

Dinner: chicken curry sharwoods tikka sauce 24 syns for whole jar i had under a quarter so (5) 2x poppadoms (5) lots of mixed peppers

Syns:10

So I need to get back to the gym I finish this job next week and I plan to go a lot after that I have horrible shifts again next week and I'm away tomo, excuses I know!!! But i have to get back to it I feel horrible for not doing any exercise the last week and a half!

Last edited:
Friday 28th oct ee

Breakfast: melon, blueberries, banana youghurt

Lunch: jacket potato, tuna large salad with lettuce onion tomato red pepper Mayo (2)

Dinner: naughty take away I had beef in blackbean sauce with peppers (5) 4 prawn crackers (1.5 for two so 3) boiled rice

Syns:10

4 prawn crackers - I remember the day when I used to order a chinese and eat the whole bag of prawn crackers! Even now I don't think I'd have enough willpower to only have 4!

Sat 29 oct ee

Late Breakfast: bacon x3 oil (heb) beans, 2 x bread White! (12) eggs, splash if milk (hea1/2) a pear

Dinner: ww spaghetti bowl (5) with a salad of lettuce, cucumber and chilli.

Snack: had a babybell light as rest of hea, had a small cadbury magical elves bar (3.5) so good with popping candy yum!

Syns: 20.5

So gone over today but I'm not to annoyed with myself as I haven't binged and had low syns all week. 100% tomo

Last edited:
Baby-belle said:
Sat 29 oct ee

Late Breakfast: bacon x3 oil (heb) beans, 2 x bread White! (12) eggs, splash if milk (hea1/2)

I had to read this twice! I thought you'd had 12 eggs!!!!!!

Back