Sts queen diary :(

Ha ha no although had a fat breakfast which means I've gone over today as I was so hungry, but I will put it right plus I haven't had all my syns this week.

Sun 29 oct ee

Breakfast: apricot wheats(heb) milk(hea) banana

Lunch: innocent veg pot Mexican chilli (6.5) pear

Dinner: roast chicken, cabbage, onion,cauliflower sw chips. Gravy (2)

Syns:8.5

Well I had a daim bar! Which brings my syns to 15.5 :( why!!!! Ok so now I feel crap but it was yummy, I think it is because I'm feeling so tired and a bit low

Last edited:
Monday 31 oct ee happy Halloween!

Breakfast: 2 Wheetabix (heb) milk (hea) honey (1.5) blueberries, pineapple and banana and natural yoghurt.

Lunch: wholemeal pasta (handful) 4 olives, pesto (3)

Dinner: homemade soup, onion carrots, mixed peppers, baked beans, split lentils caynee pepper. Wholemeal pitta (8)

Syns:12.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 1st November ee

Breakfast: banana, black and red berries, pineapple with natural yoghurt.

Lunch: wetherspoons five bean chilli (4.5)

Dinner: stew, potato, leeks, carrots, parsnip, beef, 1 dumpling (3)

Snacks: velvet crunch (3.5)

Syns:11

1 hour Zumba class

Last edited:
I'm sad to say I am going to a weight watchers meeting today :( just to get the last 8lb off as I need to try something else, but I will be back as slimming world will be my maintaing diet of choice!

Baby-belle said:
I'm sad to say I am going to a weight watchers meeting today :( just to get the last 8lb off as I need to try something else, but I will be back as slimming world will be my maintaing diet of choice!

Oooooo, your stepping over to the dark side hey?!!! Are you gonna still update your diary as I'd be really, really interested to know how you get on with your last few pounds?

Yes I will do, and I will be back eventually as slimming world is my choice of way of life, I just need to get this stubborn weight off, I'm just getting my head around the diet and I'll update as I go x

I'm really excited to know how you get on...

People at my group and my c keep saying that I don't need to lose anymore but I feel like i do, still no happy with what I see in the mirror. Part of me is tempted to switch because it will get my away from those comments. I've got 5lb to target however I think I might want to go slightly lower.

I know exactly what you mean about SW being your choice, it would defo be mine too x

So day two of weight watchers, I took my measurements to see if I can see a difference there as well, I've managed to stay in my points so far even with my unorganised state!

3/11/11 measurements

Hips: 37.1"
Waist: 32.1"
Tummy: 28" (this was after eating so I will measure roughly same time)
R thigh:20.6"
L thigh:21" (I don't want to be uneven!)
Bust:27"
Bottom:24.1"

Hi Baby-belle

Is it your WI day today? Im really excited to know how you get on!!!

Hope the scales start moving for you again ;)

Hi was just about to update! Well I am poorly with flu/ a cold as I had my flu jab so it's not as bad as it could be but I'm so tired and when I'm I'll I just want to eat!!

Well I lost half a pound which isn't great I know but it's the most I've lost in months and I did go over my points once at the weekend so I'm hoping next week will be more of a loss, I'm still getting my head around the points!

Well it's half a pound in the right direction and it will hopefully get your body moving again.

Hope you're feeling better soon x

So far so good (said in a quiet voice!) I'm 'just' 4lbs away from target now... Fingers crossed I'll get there for christmas

Well I've been able to choose my menu choices so that helps and so far this week I've only had 20 syns so I'll have 50 just for tomorrow night which should be more than enough.

This time last year I would have just thrown in the towel and ate what I wanted on the lead up to all these doos and then by the new year I would have been right back where I started

Back