Sts queen diary :(

Baby-belle

Gold Member
Well here I am........ I'm hoping this will help me as I need a kick, maybe everyone can help with my journey I will start my diary in the morning first a bit about me. I started slimming world march 2010 I started at 11.7 and it came off quick at first and I went through periods of sts and pound here a pound there on and off! Then I got to 10.2 in feb and it wasn't until march this year I got to 10 stone so you can see how painfully hard it has been! I am currently 9.13 yay under 10st I was so happy!!! But I am still not at my target of 9.5. I have been 9.13 for a month or so now and I really need those last pounds to come off so I'm on a June mission!! Sorry I'm babbling on! If any one has so speed tips I would appreciate them and even if anyone is going through the same thing, I can't get to class anymore due to money and work so this site is great for me and any help and support is welcome So tomorrow is a new day let's get going!!!!!

Last edited:
Monday 6th June 2011 EE

Breakfast : two slices 400g loaf nimble (heb) with two poached eggs (free) 1 tsb light butter ( 1.5) and 1 tbsp marmite (free)

Snack: apple (free) and banana ( free)

Lunch: jacket potato (free) Heinz chilli beans (free) 2x babybell (hea)

Snack: bowl of cherries an grapes(free) packet of velvet crunch (4syns)

Dinner: chicken thighs ( free, skin removed) cajuan spice (free) sweet potato, onion, peppers, mushrooms (all free)

Exercise: Hour bike ride, hour aquafit class

Today's syns 5.5 ( good for me I am so full and usually use them all)

Last edited:
Tuesday 7th June 2011 EE

Breakfast : 2x poached eggs (free) 2x nimble bread (heb) 1 tsp butter (1.5) marmite (free)

Snack: apple (free) 2x babybell (hea) 1x quality street (2.5) I had to!!

Lunch: tomato mug shot (free) am to lazy

Snack: grapes (free) 2 x small clementines (free)

Dinner: 4 x quorn sausages (free) 1x sml boar sausage no idea on syns but says it is 98% fat free sw chips (free) baked beans, grilled tomato and mushrooms all free! What a fatty but So hungry wi tomo gulp!

Excersise: 1 hour bike ride 1 hour body pump class (ouch) I deserve the extra sausage!

Today's : (I'll add 5 for sausage) 9 syns maybe 11.5 if I have a hot choc later :) ok syns are 12! Had 2 tbsp low fat squirt cream with it yum! I feel naughty

Last edited:
Just wanted to say good luck, and your food sounds good,
i have just started my diary on here today to see if it helps me,
love sue xxx

saintsue said:
Just wanted to say good luck, and your food sounds good,
i have just started my diary on here today to see if it helps me,
love sue xxx

Thank you I hope it helps me to haven't had dinner yet but that is what I'm having!! I find it hard to get the 3rd superfree in with every meal as I can't think what to have with eggs and toast so I have an apple hope I have got that balance right?

Hi Baby-belle!

Well done on your losses so far - looks like you have been doing really well.

Have you always done EE? Do you mix it up at all? Some people seem to recommend an odd red day to see a difference. I've only stuck to EE myself so far, but the third superfree is probably the most important bit. Could you have fresh grilled or tinned tomatoes with your poached eggs?

Good luck with your progress - I really hope you get to target.

Charmel :)

Charmel said:
Hi Baby-belle!

Well done on your losses so far - looks like you have been doing really well.

Have you always done EE? Do you mix it up at all? Some people seem to recommend an odd red day to see a difference. I've only stuck to EE myself so far, but the third superfree is probably the most important bit. Could you have fresh grilled or tinned tomatoes with your poached eggs?

Good luck with your progress - I really hope you get to target.

Charmel :)

Hello thanks for your message yes I think I will have to my losses were good but I have been on a very long plateu (can't spell) I am going to try my superfree mission I've been exercising more and drinking more so hope this helps to! I am sore!!! Just had a look at your diary your doing well to. The weekends do me in! I'm going for drinks sat but will be on free food all day and trying to do low Syn week! I always do ee I want to do a red it's just getting my head around it!

I've never tried red either! I need to get better at planning before I try a red day. I worry I'll be hungry!

Weekend drinks are a killer! I find myself sitting thinking, wine, beer or chocolate... In the past I would have all three! And crisps too! Ah well, that's what got me up to this weight, so I suppose it's a sacrifice worth making. I just console myself by looking at the inspirational pictures.

I am going to try red tomo I have a 12 hour shift so I'm worried what to take I guess a big sandwitch and some fruit would be good as I can have 4 x pieces of bread that feels so naughty!

I am going to try red tomo I have a 12 hour shift so I'm worried what to take I guess a big sandwitch and some fruit would be good as I can have 4 x pieces of bread that feels so naughty!

Hia! :wavey:

Thought I'd pop in and say hello and well done for the fab weight loss so far!

Don't wanna pee on your bonfire but if you are gonna try Red tomorrow my advice would be not to have 4 slices of bread - sorry hun! :( It was recommended on a thread on here last week ... hope you don't mind me saying ... especially with you being so close to goal. I wish I could remember the thread :confused:

A typical Red day for me is:

B: a big fruit salad with Activia yogurt

cereal bar for mid-morning (HEB)

L: Something like a ham or tuna salad/tuna sandwich or cheese sarnie (HEA)(HEB)/ omelette if I'm home

Fruit

T: Anything! Meat & 2 veg using potatoes as a HEB (unless used up)/salmon/chicken kebabs/spag bol using pasta as a HEB

Have a look at some diaries ... Ellebear has a good one - she's a Red girl!

Good luck!

Hey

Just checking in on your diary :) I was struggling with red day lunches as I didn't want to use my heb's up so early on in the day so I made a massive pot of Red SYn Free soup. I made mine Sunday and have had it for lunch ever since... Have my last bowl tomorrow but as I don't work Thursday's I can replenish then :)

Xxx

Thanks all for advice I won't have 4 slices of bread I have a rule that I never have more than two I just wanted to make it clear in my head, I'm trying to think what to have for dinner as i have to take it to work so has to be ready to eat any ideas? here is plan so far....

Wednesday 8th June red day

Breakfast: bacon (free, fat removed) scrambled eggs with a splash of whole milk will use as (hea) and have a bit more to make it up. Grilled tomatoes (free)

Snack: half grapefruit (free) toffee muller light(free)

Lunch: 2 x nimble bread (heb) chicken breast (free) lettuce, spring onion and tomato all free tbsp Mayo light (2.5)

Snack: apple (free) melon, crabsticks (free) babybell (rest of hea)

Dinner: sushi sml snack selection (8.5)

Syns 11

Last edited:
Thursday 9th June

Breakfast: cranberry wheats (heb)
Splash Skimmed milk and babybell (hea)

Snack: banana

Lunch: 4x nimble bread (heb and 6syns) was so hungry had two sandwiches stupid. Long shifts!! Tuna (free) lettuce, cucumber (free) tbsp light Mayo (2.5)

Snack: melon, pineapple, kiwi (free)
Haribo sweets (5)

Dinner: lean mince (free) peas, cauliflower, broccoli,carrot (free)

Snacks: ok hate myself was so hungry when I got in I binged!!! Bourbon biscuit (3.5 ) French fancy (5.5) 2x Jaffa cakes (5)

Well today's syns: a whopping 21.5 and I still want more! Such a piggy! Will be super good tomo and have very low syns it is my lady time in my defence but still disappointed :(

Awww don't worry we all do it. I was maintaining for a good 6-8 weeks and then went on holiday and took "holiday binging" to all new extremes. Nothing was out of boundaries and in HUGE quantities... I found myself eating not out of hunger but because I could because I was "on holiday" my holiday was 7th-13th May and still trying to lose the amount I put on...only lost 2lbs so far, it's so much harder to lose than to put on GRRRRRRR

Hope ur ok xx

I know I wish I was thin and ha to put weight on! I am close to target only another 8lb so I'm finding it so hard

Friday 10th June ee

Breakfast: porridge (heb) milk tbsp honey (1.5)

Snack:banana, clementine (free)

Lunch: 4x nimble bread (12syns) was so hungry on a long shift again with salad and ham (free) Mayo (2.5)

Dinner: slimming world chips(free) baked beans (free) mexican chicken breast (free)

Snack: snack a jack choc (2.5)

Syns 17.5 over again :( these long shifts are hard I het alot of excersise though so I'm hoping I won't gain!

Friday 10th June ee

Breakfast: porridge (heb) milk tbsp honey (1.5)

Snack:banana, clementine (free)

Lunch: 4x nimble bread (12syns) was so hungry on a long shift again with salad and ham (free) Mayo (2.5)

Dinner: slimming world chips(free) baked beans (free) mexican chicken breast (free)

Snack: snack a jack choc (2.5)

Syns 17.5 over again :( these long shifts are hard I het alot of excersise though so I'm hoping I won't gain!

Hey sweetie x

Sorry you are going through a tough time with those long hours :(

You should have more superfrees with your tea really to make it an EE meal - sorry!

Saturday 11th June ee flexi Syn day!!

Breakfast: banana, apricot wheats (heb) milk (hea)

Snack: orange, grapes

Lunch: cous cous grilled chicken breast with peppers onions dressing 3 syns

Snack: 1 slice raisin loaf with tsp butter (5.5)

Alcohol Lost count!!!! But stuck to vodka soda and lime back on track Monday as have a mega hangover today (Sunday) have only eaten two slices of toast with beans and scrambled egg today and a can of coke which is probably all my sys as it was White bread ! Oh dear

Back