STS this week

babystar31

Gold Member
Well i have a 0lb loss thsi week....yay haha! After my big cheat abnd working hard all week to work it off and get back in ketosis i totally deserve it....infact im lucky not to gain :) Tonight is the night of my big planned night out.....so going to really enjoy myself and get back on it tomorrow! Hope u all have a fab weekend xxx

Well i have a 0lb loss thsi week....yay haha! After my big cheat abnd working hard all week to work it off and get back in ketosis i totally deserve it....infact im lucky not to gain :) Tonight is the night of my big planned night out.....so going to really enjoy myself and get back on it tomorrow! Hope u all have a fab weekend xxx

I'am the same, cheated Tue and despite staying in ketosis I'am still a bit heavier than i was Tue morn! It was so stupid a a total waste of a week. Have a great nt!

Thanks hun i will try my best hehe

It just puts trth in the saying that its so not worth it to cheat. Only cheating ourselves in the end :( xx

Hugs hunnie but tonight is your last "big" night out isn't it?? Enjoy and then get back on track tomorrow!

Thanks :D Yep its my last night out til summer. There are others i could go to i guess but im choosing not to. Just this one i cant miss :D So from tomorrow til July....theres nothing in my way :) x

Enjoy!!!

xxx

Yay that you didn't gain, that's brilliant!
I 'cheated' a few nights ago and weighed myself today and the results are not looking good....my own fault I know!

Enjoy your night out x

Back