• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

STS this week

Well i have a 0lb loss thsi week....yay haha! After my big cheat abnd working hard all week to work it off and get back in ketosis i totally deserve it....infact im lucky not to gain :) Tonight is the night of my big planned night out.....so going to really enjoy myself and get back on it tomorrow! Hope u all have a fab weekend xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st13lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 2st0lb(15.47%)
Well i have a 0lb loss thsi week....yay haha! After my big cheat abnd working hard all week to work it off and get back in ketosis i totally deserve it....infact im lucky not to gain :) Tonight is the night of my big planned night out.....so going to really enjoy myself and get back on it tomorrow! Hope u all have a fab weekend xxx
I'am the same, cheated Tue and despite staying in ketosis I'am still a bit heavier than i was Tue morn! It was so stupid a a total waste of a week. Have a great nt!

Terri22

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hugs hunnie but tonight is your last "big" night out isn't it?? Enjoy and then get back on track tomorrow!

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Enjoy yourself on your night out, then get back in the zone hunni x x

Thanks :D Yep its my last night out til summer. There are others i could go to i guess but im choosing not to. Just this one i cant miss :D So from tomorrow til July....theres nothing in my way :) x