Sts week two am livid!!

I was the same last week, but this week it seems to have caught up (thankfully as I was really pee'd off too). Keep going with it, it will come off.

You shouldn't be starving though, are you eating enough fruit and veg. I sometimes think I do nothing but eat.

I do eat fruit, but, with IBS I limit myself or else I'd be in agony all the while. It does not agree with me! So far though WW has helped me to cut portion sizes and cut out crisps chocolates and biscuits so must be beneficial, but I'm overweight and need to see lbs dropping or I will be demotivated and give up! Even a lb would have done. I'm working away all weekend eating out 4 nights, hotel breakfasts, wish there was a gym at the place!

Do you mean you lost 5lb in week one? If so bloody well done. If you're starving all the time maybe you're not eating enough? Are you using your weeklies?

I lost 5lb in my first week too then half in my second week. I was really disappointed like you but stuck at it and lost 1.5lb this week. Half a stone in 3 weeks is pretty good going I reckon! Try thinking of it another way - would you have been happy losing 3lb in the first week and 2lb second week? Either way it's a fantastic start :)

STS this week also! ! Had a binge last night so expected I suppose but it is disappointing all the same , here's to a better week xxxx

A sts is a practice run for maintaining :)

Back